For the girls that are late....

id say if you bd tonight you know your totally covered cuz if you bd tonight your covered for 2mor too... cuz the spermies will still be alive.. :hugs: good luck

what thread???

no he is gonna do tests but next week grrrr i didn have my medical card with me i forgot it :dohh: he just thinks i have it and so do i... im hoping im already preg and its not gonna take me ages to get preg... :(

though ladies... im abit worried... my shoulder is killing me and i have a pain in my side.. it hurts.. and only getting faint + on the test... it doesnt look good.. i dont wanna mention anything to david just yet cuz hes panics lol and hes be rushing me into A&E and it prob nothing... lol

Whats happening with the pain hun?

the pain in my side is gone... but my shoulder is still abit sore... and im gonna test 2mor i think so if its faint again ill go to A&E if not ill go the docs and say about my shoulder and pain... thanks for your help :hugs:

Babyhopes- I had this too they really thought it was ectopic , but it wasnt the only explanation I have it your body stretching Good luck hun!! let this be your BFP month1!

Oh, by the way the Opk today was 3rd MU and I had been for a wee less than 2hrs before this one! I'm so happy!!

if its your 3rd day of using the OPK then i would say use a pregnancy test because the tests normaly pick up and tell you the 2 best days to have sex.

I wouldnt really go to A&E hun they are for medical emergencies I would say best off going to your GP pronto unless you start bleeding or are in excrusiating pain not just a faint line... as it could just be taking a while for your levels to increase. fxd for you :dust: x

Babyhopes- I had this too they really thought it was ectopic , but it wasnt the only explanation I have it your body stretching Good luck hun!! let this be your BFP month1!

thanks hun, ive been having cramps for the last week maybe abit more... but no af.. so im wondering :shrug:

how are you?? ive been following your thread... :hugs:

the pain in my side is gone... but my shoulder is still abit sore... and im gonna test 2mor i think so if its faint again ill go to A&E if not ill go the docs and say about my shoulder and pain... thanks for your help :hugs:

You look after yourself! XXX

Well im sitll here so thats good news!!! haha but other then that uhmm just hangin in here trying not to stress over the overall situation as I know it will make things worst, i just read now that you got a faint BFP!! congratz are in order!! A line is A line, my friend with her pregnancy she only ever got a faint pos and her baby is a healthy big 2year old little gurl so I wouldnt worry if it dosent go super dark!!! Goodluck sweetie

Well im sitll here so thats good news!!! haha but other then that uhmm just hangin in here trying not to stress over the overall situation as I know it will make things worst, i just read now that you got a faint BFP!! congratz are in order!! A line is A line, my friend with her pregnancy she only ever got a faint pos and her baby is a healthy big 2year old little gurl so I wouldnt worry if it dosent go super dark!!! Goodluck sweetie

i agree a line is a line
lucky that anyone got one i think im about 5 weeks tomorrow if i am pregnant and havent got one

and i had test on saturday morning

Good luck with the test, its the one sure fire way to know. I have my fx. x

thanks hun :hugs: im glad your hanging in there... were all here for you...

well the ladies think it was a false positive cuz its a weird line.. i posted it in the gallleries.
im not getting excited yet lol...

but right now... i have the worst heartburn ever and i rarely ever get it... so.. idunno :shrug: i dunno who far along id be at all..

ok now i have gone of diet coke and normal coke, this baby IF there is one hates me lol

Still no visit from :witch: . My blood tests are set for tomorrow morning. Wish me luck ladies!!!

sorry I have been MIA... good luck ladies!! I am still just waiting as well... nothing new happening... I am going for blood work next week.

Calliebaby - fingers crossed for your BFP!!!!

sorry I have been MIA... good luck ladies!! I am still just waiting as well... nothing new happening... I am going for blood work next week.

Calliebaby - fingers crossed for your BFP!!!!

i'm seeing the doctor saturday so i dunno what wil happend then

i took a test again this morning and nothing still argh this is driving me nuts after that i couldnt sleep and now i look like a zombie

i re tested this morning... and :bfn: i feeel so upset im not testing with CB again!!! :cry: i just want AF if im not preg :cry: im gonna buy some opks for next cycle...
i really taut i was from the faint + :cry: im ot upset about trying again next cycle.. just that my body is cruel into making me think i am..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->