For the ladies who workout

tayl0r

Reaction score
What do you do to alter your workouts? My SO is a bodybuilder and I was training to compete also so I'm used to intense workouts but I'm starting to just really not be able to keep up. I get tired and winded soo quickly. I've heard it's ok to do what you did before pregnancy but it's almost impossible for me now. Maybe it's just due to being first tri? I'm clueless lol

What do you ladies do?

What do you do to alter your workouts? My SO is a bodybuilder and I was training to compete also so I'm used to intense workouts but I'm starting to just really not be able to keep up. I get tired and winded soo quickly. I've heard it's ok to do what you did before pregnancy but it's almost impossible for me now. Maybe it's just due to being first tri? I'm clueless lol

What do you ladies do?

I'm going to ask my doctor about this, but I suspect it's normal, at least it certainly is for me.

I had bootcamp on Thursday and was fine for the first half but was soooo winded for the second half. I felt just like I did when I first started bootcamp...pretty much like I was dying, LOL.

I will say that I felt better after though (aside from being completely ravenous). I had much more energy at work that afternoon than the days I didn't work out.

I'm hoping that, like when I first started, my body will adjust and it will start to feel less like torture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->