For the Reproductively Challenged xxxxx

:bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp:
OMG OMG OMG!!! The FRER was positive so quickly. And it's not faint.

Here's pictures!!!
https://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l215/shlindz/ttc/PGtest13dpo830ammay102010.jpg

https://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l215/shlindz/ttc/PGtest13dpo10ammay102010.jpg

https://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l215/shlindz/ttc/PGtest13dpo1pmmay102010.jpg

Now I'm excited!!!!
:yipee:

Just gotta figure out how to tell DH. I think im gonna get one of the dogs to do it. I'm gonna make a note that says "I'm pregnant" and put it in a little jewellry box and tell one of my dogs to "bring it to daddy" and the dog will walk over and drop it in his lap. Then DH will open it and see that note. hopefully it goes according to plan. No matter what though I have to tell him tonight. I'm practically bursting at the seams with excitement. Not gonna tell another soul until the doc confirms it though.

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!! I am so happy for you!! Sending you loads of sticky dust!! Stick little beanie stick!!

How about you put the pee stick in a jewelry box and then have the dog bring it to him?

Hey that's a great idea!!!
I'll have to find a box big enough. Hmmmm... now I'm off on a hunt lol

Woohoo!! I am so excited! I'm off to change my signature....and please please please start a preggie journal so we can stalk!

Ok, I couldn't find a jewellry box big enough to fit the stick in so I'm just gonna take the frer box and wrap it in wrapping paper. I'll put a little piece of ribbon on the end that says pull. and when he pulls the stick will pop out. :)

And I almost forgot to change my siggy. This is fun!

Hi Ladies! How's everyone doing??? Quiet on the thread for a while now.

SUPER HUGE CONGRATS SHLINDZ!!!!! I just happened to notice your siggy and ticker! How did telling the DH go?

I just got a voicemail from my doctor and she said that my labwork came back normal. That my testosterone was good and my FSH was only a little low.

What else could they look for then..? I guess it's good news but instead I am just frustrated and I feel like crying, also I so badly wanted to return her call and speak with her but they were total jerks at the hospital and said that she could be in her office making calls but they had no way to reach her. Wth..? So I have to wait until tomorrow morning she also said that she couldn't find my ultrasound in the system so I am still worried it could have showed something abnormal. I just don't know what to think.

My last AF was April 20th and then I just started another yesterday June 2nd.. which is actually pretty close together for me.. the one before that I think it was 3 months, although I could be totally wrong since I just started keeping track. I went off the pill in December so can't remember a time before then. But I do know that they were always totally irregular even as a teenager.

I guess I was hoping they could just say "Your ___ levels are low just take this pill and fix it" now I'm back where I started except feeling even more frustrated, alone, and scared.

Hi ladies! Can I join? Coming up on 3 years in September and having an HSG next week-finally! Im so terrified that they will actually figure me out, and if I have a blockage that the dye doesnt get rid of I may not be able to afford a Lap. I just know something isnt right so Im trying to prepare for the worst.

Izzy hun did your doc make you a followup appointment? Surely she at least is going to tell you some options? Hope you find out something soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->