For those of us who have experianced ectopic...

africaqueen

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
for those of us who have suffered from ectopic pregnancy and either lost our tube or have blocked tube, something my Dr said yesterday gave me hope...

He said there is no less chance of getting pregnant after tube loss as long as the remaining tube is healthy. I said "how can this be" and the way he replied made a lot of sense... he said "well if u have one ear that is completely blocked causing deafness in that ear, as long as your other ear is clear, u can hear still cnt u? and the clear ear will become even mre sensitive to compensate for the lack of hearing in the other"

Sounds mad but made sense to me and gave me hope as i had been feeling a little low this past wk xxx

glad he is sympathetic, and can actually tell you good stuff too

from what ive been reading about drs on here in the last few days, he sounds like a bit of a gem

That's so true! I had a tubal in November 09 and lost my left tube. Just found out last month in March that we are preggo and in the right place! Just 4 months later :happydance:

BEST of luck to you!! It is sooo possible

Thanks africaqueen, finally some useful information that I can realte to. I suffered an ectopic in March 10 and lost my right tube. I have been driving myself mad since, reading up on stats etc. When I read your post tonight, it reminded me that my surgeon did say that my other tube, the left looked healthy; so thank you again for boosting my faith.

Congratulations Hotmama0810! Your fantastic news gives us all hope. Take care and have a wonderful pregnancy. xxx

Glasglow we have a group for all the one tuber you should come over and check it out lots of ladies on here with one tube going through similar situation. See below just click on the One Tubers and it will take you to it.

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/173575-one-tubers.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"