For those of you drinking raspberry leaf tea...

AuntieKate

Reaction score
Do you find that you have more braxton hicks?

I've been having a lot more the past week and wondering if it's because I'm drinking the tea daily now....

Thank you!

I definitely noticed that with my last pregnancy... I haven't started drinking it yet... Not sure when to start either.

Xxxx

I stopped drinking it because i kept forgetting but yeah i got more BH with it. Im going to start drinking it again today though.

glitter they say from 32ish weeks hun to start 1 cup a day x

What's the tea for? Never heard about it

Helps tonne your uterus Hun which can help the later stages of Labour go quicker xx

Oh ok. My labors have been between 3-4 1/2 but I may drink it this time since myou placenta and I've it can cause long labors. Does it need to be hot?

yeah its best stewed for 5 minutes and then drank as hot as you can manage although iv heard a few people drinking it cold x

I feel a little silly because I'm only drinking 1 cup a day now and find the BH to be rather annoying.... I suppose the tea is doing it's job and toning my uterus. At this rate though, I don't think I will be increasing my dose!

It could just be a coincidence, since you're reaching a point where it seems like BH would be more common.

I asked about raspberry leaf tea at my last appointment. My midwife told me 1-4 cups a day starting at 36 weeks, but she wasn't concerned about my drinking a tea blend that has some raspberry leaf now.

i know someone who drank 8 cups a day for 2 days and went Into labor.... Not sure if that's even safe !!! But that's what 8 cups a day will do for ya lol

I drank raspberry leaf tea, started at the beginning of my 2nd trimester, healthy pregnancy, no complications, I do get a lot of BH- but thats nice my body's practising labour.

I drank 2 cups yesterday for the first time and then had BH all night -- I counted 13 in an hour! My midwife said to cut back to 1 cup and go up from there. I didn't even realize the association until I told her about all of the BHs and she asked whether I was drinking RRL tea, heh.

Hmmm, I just ordered some on the advice of a friend, but now I'm concerned because I get contstant BH (and have pretty much since around 18 weeks), so I'm wondering if it would not be such a good idea for me...

It could just be a coincidence, since you're reaching a point where it seems like BH would be more common.

I asked about raspberry leaf tea at my last appointment. My midwife told me 1-4 cups a day starting at 36 weeks, but she wasn't concerned about my drinking a tea blend that has some raspberry leaf now.

I have been drinking tea blend for pregnant women that has some raspberry leaf in it, the internet said raspberry leaf should only be avoided in the first trimester.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->