• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

for those of you in your 20's

ktsl123

Reaction score
I just wanted to get an idea of how long everyone in there 20's here has been trying to conceive.

We started in Jan 07 and got a BFP in May 26 (was 4 weeks then)
Miscarried in July 1st (D&C)
Got my first period in Aug 15 and have been trying since then.

24 and TTC our second child, right at the end of our first month, waiting to see if the :witch: turns up!!

How you doing?

Took me 2 months after coming off the pill then i miscarried. After the miscarriage it was another 3 months before i conceived again then miscarried again. Not too long really that's the one positive thing keeping me going!

hi. Im 21 and this is our first month TTC after having the implant out. It took 6 weeks for my period to return so this is the first cycle. only 5 days to go xxx

Hi am 24, came off my pill in August 07 and started TTC when I got my first period. Got my BPF on Sunday, so about 2 months xxxxx

23, been wanting to for a year, officially trying for 3 months,
Best of luck xx

23, been TTC 2 1/2 years, managed twice, MCd twice

I'm 26 and we just officially started TTCing in Aug 07. Not preggo yet....

Wow I feel old :rofl: 27 here, turn 28 in February and TTC #1 since September 07

I am Katie and I am 25. My husband wants to go with the it happens when it happens plan, but he doesn't want to actually try until at least the summer. That idea started after our wedding 2 1/2 months ago. I want to actually try really bad, I really want to have a baby now. I feel with his plans I won't be preg for a long time......:(ugggggggg. I guess I am going to have to just turn him on at the right time. I don't think I can wait too long. I am so ready to have a family with him. We have been together for 5-1/2 years and have 2 empty bedrooms waiting to be filled :(

We went with the "when it happens it happens" mindset and it took about 6 months from quitting the pill. Got my BFP 2 weeks ago!

Im 22 This Is My 2nd Month Ttc After Coming Off The Pill

I have never been on the pill so hopefully that will speed things up a bit

I'm 20 and have been trying for about 1 year now for my fiance and my first

I am 28 and been trying for a little over 3 weeks. Got my period yesterday, so it didn't work this month.. I have a good feeling about next month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->