• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

for those of you in your 20's

I got pregnant by surprise @ 20 with DS and I am now 28 and have been TTC 8 months with one MC in August. I'm hoping October yields a BFP!

Hi I'm 25, been NTNP for about 6 months, and actively TTC for 4 months so 10 months in total

Hi I'm 25 and ttc my 3rd child since July 2011! X

Hi I'm 26. Mom of 2 and ttc baby #3 now for a month. Not that long. This is my first cycle.

Hiya, im almost 21 and have been trying for number 1 for 12 months now x

lets see since we started trying its been about 4 months

im 21 and weve been trying for about 12 months. but had loads of trouble with pcos and coming off the pill =/

I started trying right after I turned 20, and I've been TTC for almost 9 months. (have had 2 chemicals, and one miscarriage since). The doctors say there is nothing wrong with me and everything is normal. I guess I just have bad luck. I think my first chemical was due to a very bad car wreck (as I started bleeding 5 days later and my levels started going down right afterwards) and my second time was from taking quite a bit of ibuprofen around implantation. I had trouble coming off the pill but started taking soy isoflavones which helped regulate me. OH is going out of town for business and he will be gone up to 4 months.. he comes back sometimes, but I doubt it will be around the time I ovulate knowing my luck.. so we are NTNP at the moment until he's home xx

HI! I'm 23...TTC for 1yr and a half, took a break in the 1st year tho!

I'm 28, TTC for 3 months now, and had a M/C first month trying. I believe I got AF today so ready tostart a new cycle.

I am 20 and have not even ovulated on my own since starting ttc end of may/early june!

I am starting my first round of clomid tonight so after taking that, I am hoping that it will only take 4/5 months!

If clomid doesnt work this cycle, then I at least pray that I will get my :bfp: before christmas.

24 & TTC for 13 months so far. I'm on my first cycle of injectables.

I'm 27 - trying for #1 for 9 months now. I've been pg twice and MC twice (both early at 5weeks). Still hoping it will happen again before Christmas - that's when my first one would have been due :(

I'm 20 and ttc, I am taking soy isoflavones. Right now waiting for O, cd 15 ugh!

I started TTC my first when I was 19. I got my first BFP after 3 years of TTC (I was 22) and it ended in m/c. My second BFP I got about 9 months later (I was 23, it came about 2 months shy of 4 years TTC) and my daughter was born the following August. My 3rd BFP I was 25 and got it the second month trying for #2. Sadly, that also ended in M/C.

Hi, Im 20 (21 in 2 weeks) I tryed for a year and a half with my ex, then things went downhill. With my current guy, i got pregnant within the first 2 months of dating-- I was on the pill at the time-- sadly that ended in a MC, and now we are taking the If it happens it happens aproach... been that way since the MC. hopefully soon tho :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->