• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

for those of you in your 20's

When I was 23 DH and I got pregnant on the first go. I miscarried and became WTT. We have been NTNP for about a year, and officially TTC for 3 months.

I'm 28 and ttc our 6th (and final) I normally get a bfp in my 1st 3 cycles. This is our 1st cycle trying this time.

27 years old and been trying for over 2 and a half years just to get one.

24 and first month trying. Test on Oct. 2 and it could go either way! Im not one of those women who 'have a feeling,' unfortunately.

I am 22, have a 21 month old from a previous relationship, and me and my partner have been trying for 8 months...

I got pregnant with jack at 27, had him at 28 and it took us 3 months. I'm now 30 and ttc#2.

Good luck!

Xxx

it's my birthday today! I'm 23 and this is my 9th month. ovulating hopefully tomorrow.

Happy Birthday!

I am 22 and this is our 3rd month actually trying. We have always just used condoms before so I was never on any birth control.

I'll be 24 next month, we will have been trying 4 yrs in November. So far, no luck. Praying this will be our month.. Testing in a few days :)

I'm 24, DH is 23 and I've been off Birth Control since early July so NTNP 1 month and we're into the 3rd month of Trying

im 25, and just finished my pill last week to TTC #2. I have a 18month old. Took about 9 months last time. Hopefully faster this time round

Happy Birthday, GdaneMom4now!!! I hope you enjoy yourself!! :cake:

I'm 27 and we've been trying for 4 months to conceive #2 for me, #5 for him, and #6 for us :cloud9: . Hoping for a BFP this month!!

Hi ,

I'm 24 , partners 35 and this is our first month ttc : ) And people say it's easier in your twenties ... fink not lol Pregnancy is such a mystery x

heyyyy

i am 26 born feb 5 1985, started trying dec 2010, got pregnant in may but miscarried in august...now ttc again!!

good luck to you!

I conceived my first at 25 (2 months shy of 26) the first month of trying.
I am TTC #2 now at 27, this is my first month trying and I am ovulating in a week, so...fingers crossed!

I read that fertility starts a nice decline at 27...that there is a difference in how long it takes whether you are in your early 20's or late 20's. BUT the research says it just take a bit longer, not that you wont conceive.

it's my birthday today! I'm 23 and this is my 9th month. ovulating hopefully tomorrow.

Happy Birthday! :cake: It's my bday tomorrow! I'll also be 23!! I'm also hoping to ovulate tomorrow or the next day!!! I got off bcp in jan, trying since then..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->