For those of you who found out later in your pregnancy

louisaL

Trying for number 1
Reaction score
how many weeks were you when you got your :bfp:

Ohhh thanks. Oh well Ifound out at 5 weeks pregnant and was devestated in all honestly and vert scared of what was all going to happen.

sorry you weren't happy when you found out you were pregnant dragonfly hope your more positive now and realise how blessed you are!

Yes louisa I am it was just a shock thats all. i wasnt devestated in a sence where I didnt want it I was scared of it all as I knew very little but places like this and all the info there is today has helped. And despite being so ill we are both looking forward to it all. :)

I didn't find out I was pg with Kayleigh until 14 weeks!

My SIL didn't find out till she was 21 weeks and she gave birth last week!!

my friend was 24 weeks pregnant when she found out!
wish i found out late sometimes lol her pregnancy flew by !
i found out at 4 weeks so its going quite slow
x

I found out at 4 weeks too, and it dragged at the beginning.

I don't think i'd like finding out later on actually, yeah I would for the quick pregnancy bit. But not knowing would be bad, because i'd still be going on nights out drinking. Going to the fair on fairground rides. Basically just living life how I did before I was pregnant. So I'd rather know sooner than later. :D

I was racing about on motorbikes before I knew and feeling sick at that to. neasr fainting I was! off them now until after the birth.

I didn't find out i was pregnant with my son until i was 12 wks 4 days. It was a very big shock. I was on the pill (which i always took on time) and had been having periods. I am a believer that everything happens for a reason and Kian has been the best thing thats ever happened to us.

We had been trying for this baby for 8 months and i got my BFP 5 days after AF was due.

I found out at 4 weeks too so at times it's kind of dragged slowly along - but I'm so glad that I've had the maximum time possible to get to grips with it all and plan for bubba's arrival x

I tested the day after my period was due so about 4 weeks.

i found out at 6 weeks :) not long into it lol and it has dragged but worth it :) XxxX

i found out at 6 weeks but was scared as to what was going to happen so didnt really think about it at all until 20 weeks and didn't tell my family until i was 23 weeks as i'd had a quick scan at my doctors to make sure everything was ok now we'd decided we couldn't put it off any longer. All i can say is thank GOD everything was alright with LO because i hadn't been taking any folic acid or anything.

I found out at 4 weeks and the first tri has really dragged.

I found out at 8 weeks. OH noticed I hadn't had AF for 2 months so he bought me a test...I didn't even notice. I thought I was ill.

i found out at literally 2 weeks preg :( I'm surprised the line even showed up! So anyway I feel like I've been preggers for years >=(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->