For those of you who test to see progress , did any of your test get lighter?

Reaction score
I am 14 dpo maybe 15... I have taken so many test it's not funny! I have been testing every day with $ store , frer and answer. My last chemical I never really got dark lines and by 14 dpo it had lighten so much them 2 days later I started bleeding . I have been getting BFPs since 8 dpo . They have gotten a lot darker since then but since about 11 Dpo have not changed . Today I did my last frer with my fmu amd it looked a little lighter . I went in on 12 dpo had my levels checked and they were 36.9. I go back tomorrow. Sorry for the long story . I was just wondering if anyone watched their lines and seen little progression am had days of lighter then darker again? I'm telling myself not to test and leave it to God but now I saw the fainter one I'm freaking out! I'm scared I don't want another loss:( thank you for any responses . I will post pictures too. The top one was yesterday the bottom one today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 36
These are mine think it was about 8 dpo then every other dayish think a couple were the day after each other. Mine didn't really get dark properly for a few days, I want to do a proper one for a memory box but I'm scared it won't be dark haha!
Try doing the same brand of cheapy tests that aren't in the plastic cases so u can see the progression I used to just keep checking the newest test to the first one I did so I could see progression lol xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 19
I was taking a test every other day from 12dpo when I got my positive. They got darker but I was waiting a day in between each test. First tri is such a waiting game... very tough. Keep us posted!

Was the lighter one dry yet mine seemed to darker as they set and my 11 and 12 dpo you could barely see a difference gl hope your numbers are good

As you get further it will stop showing on pregnancy test they can only detect so much hcg

I went in today for a beta and will know something later on today. I will keep you posted. I have not tested again since I saw the fainter one. I have been crying non stop :(

Dont do that you might not get bad news im sorry your feelig so down i will be thinking of you today and stalking for update

my test got lighter with my FMU on 12 or 13dpo. I freaked out because it was lighter than the first test i took at 10dpo, then I went to bed for four hours and tested again with SMU and my line was the same as the previous days. I didn't get a dark dark line until 25 dpo. I missed my period and everything, but it took awhile for my HCG levels to constantly give me a dark line. I am almost 6 weeks now and I test once a week with cheap 88 cent walmart test just for peace of mind.

& try to keep calm, you could be getting good news, I sure hope that you are.

Sending you Baby Dust!

good luck I hope everything turns out ok for you today! :hugs:

Thanks guys. It was not good news today:( my level
Dropped to 20. 5 th loss:(.... From my experience fading test is never good . Best I luck to everyone:)

Im so very sorry have they done no testing to see why you keep havimg losses is it your progesterone?

They ran test on me years ago and found nothing wrong. They told me bad luck :( that was 6 years ago. I have children so I can carry a child . They wanted to do surgery to explore and I said no. I feel very blessed to be a mom:)

Yea i understand i wouldnt want any exploratory surgery but that seems like alot of bad luck mayne te for some more blood work i really hope you get a sticky bfp soon

I have 3 kids no problem but then I had 3 mc and they told me to just bad luck. with my last mc my family dr said my progesterone was low and my ob should put on something I went to my ob they said since I didn't have a problem before they were not going to. I ended up with a mmc found out at 11.5weeks baby died at 9. this time around had my progesterone tested again my family dr and it was lower this time then last. went straight to my ob and this time they had no problem putting me on pills. I take 200mg 3x a day. I have about 3 more weeks of pills to go and I have my next scan in 8 days.

best of luck to you! I am sorry this keeps happening to you I know how hard it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->