For those that are losing hope ttc...

africaqueen

Reaction score
I felt that i had to write in here today and i hope nobody minds...

I remember how utterly gutted and heartbroken i used to feel every time i got a bfn or af showed up and even mre so at christmas as it is so family oriented etc. I ttc for 4 yrs with my ex partner and we finally split 2yrs ago due to the constant heartache and let downs. It drained us completely. He had a low sperm count and i had pcos. After 4 yrs and then no chance at all i was devasted. We split just 2mths before we were due to have IVF which we were going to pay for to speed up the waiting with the NHS. I felt my world had fallen apart. I just managed to get through the split and get my life back together and accepted that it was very unlikely i would ever get pregnant without treatment.

Now i am 28yrs old and i married the love of my life on the 12th of this mth and we had been trying for a baby for 5mths with me having no hope each mth and always being proved right when af showed each time etc..

Well on tuesday just gone i was sat on the train coming home from xmas shopping and i thought "im 2 days late" and i could not take the huge smile off my face... very strange seeing as i have been late many times and not even dared hope... so i got a cheapie test from home bargains and brought it home, snuck in the bathroom and poas... within 1 sec the test line was deep pink even before the control line!!! i ran in front room and told DH and we would not believe it.. so we went to tesco and i bought a digi test and poas again and within the minute it flashed up "pregnant 3+
":happydance::happydance::happydance:

So i am due 1st sep 2010 with my first child after all this heartache and without meds etc, it happened naturally.Also i got pregnant during the most stressful time of my life as i was the one who planned and organised our entire wedding and that is very stressful! lol

So this christmas for those of u still waiting and longing... please have hope in your heart and miracles DO happen. Things do not stay the same forever even though it may feel like that. Stay strong and i pray all of you get your BFPS soon.

Merry christmas and have a bfp filled 2010 xxx

Thanks africaqueen - that gives me some hope.

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months.

What an uplifting story - a huge congratulations to you both. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months.

Thank you so much for posting a wondering and encouraging story. I can relate to that myself.

Congratulations :baby:

I am glad i can offer some hope. God knows i needed some on the road to ttc ;-)

xxx

Lovely story, merry xmas and congrats on your xmas news, happy and healthy pregnancy, x

What a lovely and considerate post to make today. I'm so pleased that everything has worked out for you. Congratulations! Hoping you have a happy & healthy 9 months x

Beautiful story!!!

Congrats on your Bfp!!!

You deserve this blessing and have a happy healthy 9 months!!!

Thanks for the story and encouraging words! Congrats on your wedding and also on your upcoming Mommyhood!

Have a H&H 9 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->