For those that bought Aquadraw for your baby....

meldmac

Mom to an angel and Colin
Reaction score
Just a quick question as I wanted to pick one up for Colin but all of them say 2 years plus. Is there ones that are meant for younger babies or are these perfectly fine for a 1 year old? I really like the idea of them but don't want to get one if he can't play with it until he's 2 because I will just get it then.

I got Millie one for her birthday and it's fine as far as I'm concerned the pen is quite big but there is a bit that comes off to feel with water but I just make sure that's down tight she isn't strong enough to pull it off & I keep an eye on her anyway x

We got it for him when he was almost a year, but he wasnt interested, I used to hold his hand & show him how to use the pen now he uses it everyday. He started to show interest 4 months back. Now he can draw circles & he carries the pen around the house "drawing" on tables & sofas :rofl:

He loves to hold the mat & move it from room to room, & he either put it on the table to draw or on the floor. One of our best buys. xx

there do one in ELC which is basically the same thing but from 18monnths, the woman in ELC told me it would be fine from 12 =) xxx

Thank you for your responses. Think I may go with the travel one for now and see how it goes and if he likes it I will get him the bigger one for Christmas. I have to take a few things back so I will get him this to replace them.

What's ELC? Don't think we have that here but not sure.

Thanks ladies!

Thank you for your responses. Think I may go with the travel one for now and see how it goes and if he likes it I will get him the bigger one for Christmas. I have to take a few things back so I will get him this to replace them.

What's ELC? Don't think we have that here but not sure.

Thanks ladies!

Early learning centre, that's where I got mine from too. But sure they're all pretty much the same x

Early Learning centre...i dont have one very near, so phoned a random shop up before i bought it online =) xxx

We have this one

https://www.tomy.co.uk/products/aquadoodle-classic/?parent=871

I didnt know they have small ones. I think I will get him one for going out :thumbup:

ETA: I also got it from ELC xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->