• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

For those that know or will find out soon can i try to predict your gender

D.O.B- 23rd June 1985
LMP- 13th December
Cycle Length- 28 Days
Ovulation day- 26-28 Dec but i think 27th
Conception Day- Same as above i think

Sorry i dont chart these are just my rough estimates

well 21st -31st i get boy for you, so despite no charting the chart i've made for you seems very certain

Hey had my scan today and the baby was not co-operating so couldnt tell gender so sorry cant tell you my results im team yellow for now lol

Ooooo... I'd love to see if this works! :thumbup:

Date of Birth: 6th March 1981
Time Zone: GMT (london, uk)
Ovulated: 17th - 21st Jan 2010
BD'd: 18th Jan 2010

I am hoping to find out on 24th May!!

Thanks! xx

You predicted girl for me...I was convinced it was a boy the whole time.

Found out we're on Team Pink today!

You say mine was bang in the middle, and at 20 week scan we couldnt find out as baby's legs were crossed. However we have to have a rescan as because of the position of baby they couldnt get some measurements anyway so hoping to find out tomorrow

This sounds fun lol

DOB 26.may.1992
Time Zone GMT (UK)
Ovulated c. 21 February
Conceived c. 22 February
Bd'd...on the 21st & 22nd of February
Last period...6th February
my cycles are 28 days long

I don't know what i am having yet not until the weekend but i have a feeling of what my baby might be...i would love to see what you come up with:)

hiya i find out on tuesday! Date of birth is 22 feb 85 time zone gmt uk, last period 9th feb 2010, cycle usually about 29 days, unsure about ovulation dates.

hiya i find out on tuesday! Date of birth is 22 feb 85 time zone gmt uk, last period 9th feb 2010, cycle usually about 29 days, unsure about ovulation dates.

unfortunatley my charts are based on ovulation

i got a positive opk on 21st feb just checked my calendar. So i imagine i ovulated 22nd

aaahh wow! your good!..i don't know yet what i am having yet but i also thought a girl...aaahh i hope your right & thank you for your prediction...you are VERY good at what you do..x

Date of Birth: 15/08/1977
Time Zone: UK
ovulated: 24th/25th January
conceived: 25th January 2010

updated, check first page. If just a colour then I'm 95% sure if your ovulation date is accurate.
If leaning towards then it's in a 50/50 period but sways towards one gender more

Thank you mummygiraffe - you predicted me boy :blue: or girl :pink: because you needed more accurate ovulation dates. I had my scan and I'm having a girl :pink: !! :cloud9: xxx

Just thought I would update. I am having a baby girl!

x

You say mine was bang in the middle, and at 20 week scan we couldnt find out as baby's legs were crossed. However we have to have a rescan as because of the position of baby they couldnt get some measurements anyway so hoping to find out tomorrow

We found out today and its :pink:

Ooh - can I have a go, don't have scan until 22nd June but would love to get a prediction and I'll let you know.......

Date of Birth: 04/07/1978
Time Zone: UK
ovulated: 9th Feb 2010
conceived: 9th Feb 2010

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member