For those that temp, HELP!

Rishy223

Reaction score
For those that temp...
Can someone look at my chart? Up until today the chart said I ovulated on day 12. Now it changed! What day did I really ovulate?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 29
I wish I could help you but I don't know!

Its hard to say for sure because it looks like you are not consistent with the time you temp. If I had to guess I would say the current is correct because O means your temp goes up and stays up. You did have a spike on CD 13 but then it fell again. CD 13 and 14 are open circles so you can't rely on them. Try to temp at a consistent time, it will give you a better chart.

Its hard to say for sure because it looks like you are not consistent with the time you temp. If I had to guess I would say the current is correct because O means your temp goes up and stays up. You did have a spike on CD 13 but then it fell again. CD 13 and 14 are open circles so you can't rely on them. Try to temp at a consistent time, it will give you a better chart.

wss :thumbup:

It's my first time temping. Thanks for the help!

CD17 is probably correct.

If you can try and make sure you take you temp at roughly the same time each day and try to do it everyday next month you will see a clear sustained thermal shift and a confirmed ovulation, good luck x

My Problem is that I wake up to pee multiple times a night

My Problem is that I wake up to pee multiple times a night

I'm bad for getting up to pee too. Don't worry about getting up, just take it at the same time. I haven't noticed a big difference with the number of times I go pee in the night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->