For those who are late for AF

busy busy busy........:rofl:
good to see :)

just thought I would rop in to say hello. sorry I been really busy at work for a change lol.
AF is calming down now and cant wait to get stuck into the old :sex: routine again.

Good luck to all those still waiting, I hope she dont find you this weekend. xxxx

hey debbie

well all we can do is keep our fingers crossed!!:hug:

sparkle got my fingers crossed for you and hoping next month is your month!! lots of love of to find the floor in the spare room i know its under all that mess somewhere!!!

:dust: to every one and :hug:

hope everyone has a fantastic weekend if i dont speak to all you lovely ladies before hand

even love

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

bump bump bump !!1

well still no af dh thinks boobs are bigger and for the first time ever iv noticed a vein!!!!

ok now im off to enjoy a glass of wine ( a small one mixed with lemonade)

I noticed a vein for the first time today too! Weird........... lol

Also decided not to go out in the end which will probably help

:hug::hug:

I originally posted that I was out this month, because I had had some spotting all week and then the day before my period was due it got just a little worse, but only needed one pad for the whole day, well then yesterday the day af was due I stopped spotting! Now there's only a little spotting when I wipe, so like the rest of you I just wish that if AF was coming that it would and get it over with. I'm going to the dr next week and hopefully they will be able to tell me whats going on. I have taking 5 hpts and they were all negative.

Good luck to you all and I hope you get your BFP's!

Well I am still here waiting for :witch: now 16 DPO and my temp seems to have started going back up. I have been sleeping with my mouth open for the last few days my mouth was really dry when I went to temp. I actually got some sleep last night and my temp is up from 97.57 to 97.88 2 hours early and open mouth so I have no idea what is going on. I have not tested for 2 days and will try to get some tonight. Will probably take one when I get home because I am a POAS addict :rofl: and then another in the morning. How is everyone else?

I originally posted that I was out this month, because I had had some spotting all week and then the day before my period was due it got just a little worse, but only needed one pad for the whole day, well then yesterday the day af was due I stopped spotting! Now there's only a little spotting when I wipe, so like the rest of you I just wish that if AF was coming that it would and get it over with. I'm going to the dr next week and hopefully they will be able to tell me whats going on. I have taking 5 hpts and they were all negative.

Good luck to you all and I hope you get your BFP's!

Hey, I feel your pain! I'm in a similar position. I declard myself out twice in last two weeks! I started spotting around time AF due (two weeks ago) and it seemed to be moving to AF, but then not. Today spotting finally seems to be stopping.... BFNs for me too. Also have dr appointment thurs so hopefully can get it cleared up and back on track. Good luck :)

Well I am still here waiting for :witch: now 16 DPO and my temp seems to have started going back up. I have been sleeping with my mouth open for the last few days my mouth was really dry when I went to temp. I actually got some sleep last night and my temp is up from 97.57 to 97.88 2 hours early and open mouth so I have no idea what is going on. I have not tested for 2 days and will try to get some tonight. Will probably take one when I get home because I am a POAS addict :rofl: and then another in the morning. How is everyone else?

I crumbled yesterday and paid my money tp upgrade to VIP fertility friend and have been playing round with it a little (lol, okay heaps) since then. There seem to be several pregnancy charts where the temps look to go south, as if AF is coming, but then bounce back. Hope you get your answer soon :) I'm around 12 DPO, BFNs, no real symptoms, telling myself no more tests! Good luck :)

Yeah, I got what I think are evaps, not sure when I took the test apart if it was before or after 10 min cuz I was going crazy. :rofl: they are in the pregnancy test gallery under BFN's post yours. I will test again tomorrow morning and sit on my hands and wait for an true answer. Plus my son is sleeping at his grandmas tonight so I might actually get a good temp, that is if the dog leaves me alone tonight. My temps don't have a chance if it is not the baby, it's the dog, if it is not the dog then it is my husband, i can't win.

Well, I'm out :witch:
Actually, feel quite good about it, as I was fairly certain by now that I wasn't preg, so now I can move forward to this cycle.

Good luck to everyone who is testing soon :)

Sorry to hear you are out Sarah but glad you are keeping positive :hugs:

Well I am on CD44 no :witch: and :bfn:when I last tested on Fri but got a positive on OPK on Sat so have now decided I am only 2 DPO :rofl:

aw Sarah, better luck for the next round......another to join us in the July baby making :happydance: xx :hugs:

Morning Ladies :hug:

How are we all this morning??? anyone still waiting for AF to arrive?

Thankfully mine has left the building and I dont want to see her again.
:happydance: bring on the Oct/Nov :bfp: :rofl:

I am still waiting :shock:CD45 for me and have now decided I am only 3dpo so will be a couple of weeks before/if she shows.

Glad :witch:has left you and :dust:for this month

Well, I'm out :witch:
Actually, feel quite good about it, as I was fairly certain by now that I wasn't preg, so now I can move forward to this cycle.

Good luck to everyone who is testing soon :)

Bring on July babies!!! :happydance:

I am still here waiting 19 DPO (if I am right, I took my temps but now my only explanation is that it is wrong) Waiting for blood work to confirm a negative then I don't know what I will do. I am just waiting:juggle:

I am still here waiting 19 DPO (if I am right, I took my temps but now my only explanation is that it is wrong) Waiting for blood work to confirm a negative then I don't know what I will do. I am just waiting:juggle:

Hi, i'm a newie on this thread but i love it, i'm currently 13 days late for the :witch:, im usually very regular never been late before! done loads of hpt and they've all been :bfn: had the usual af symptoms for the last 10 days or so but no af as yet!!! do u think i'm still in with a chance of getting a :bfp:? any1 else been this late then gone on 2 get a :bfp:? xx:hug:

hey zooney. sadly I was over 2 wks late for my last af but never got my :bfp: Im hopeful for this month though.....I feel bad :blush: I had completelky forgotten about this thread:rofl: any one still waiting??? :hugs:

hey zooney. sadly I was over 2 wks late for my last af but never got my :bfp: Im hopeful for this month though.....I feel bad :blush: I had completelky forgotten about this thread:rofl: any one still waiting??? :hugs:

hi sparklebaby, well its 2 weeks late for me 2day and still :bfn: guess all i can do is wait!! xx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->