For those who are late for AF

Thanks Saxo girl!

Peanut, so sorry. I really thought you were in with a chance :cry:

Well the update is that living on an island is sooo rubbish! We only have 1 Tesco and 1 other supermarket thats Manx!! And no cheapy hpt!!! Bad weather means no boats... they didnt even have Lurpack! Sorry I didnt let you know last night, but I was so gutted I went to bed.

My DH said he would check if they had some in tmw (ie Fri), so I will use it on Sat (FMU) unless I get too excited and do it Fri night.

Anyway, today is a new day and still no :witch:, so I am still in. I felt soooo sick I couldnt lift my head off the bed and still not managed to eat or drink anything (been up since 7am).

:hug:

Morning Lisalove - Hang in there (having said that the excitement is nearly killing me, wish I could bring you a test!), this sounds sooooo promising. I will be checking in on you on Saturday - defo :hugs:

Morning ladies. :hugs:

sorry to hear the :witch: got u peanut n saxo. fingers crossed for multitudes of :bfp: this next round. :rofl:
Hey Lisa, awwwwww how u feeling now?? cnat wait to hear what you get, hoping its a :bfp: for you hun xxxx

Thats the thing, you get so caught up with the possibility it could be :bfp:, you feel totally lost when its not.

The longer I wait the more likely its going to be a lovely dark line I can post on here, heres hoping :rofl:

:hugs: to everyone

In my heart I am feeling lost, so up and down. Physically just worn out. I think I can manage to have something to eat or drink now though. Boobs are really sore (be warned tmi here) and I had a dark patch on one nipple so I though it was coal dust which got down my top (we have an open fire), so I tried to rub it off, but it wasnt. :rofl: Its just a dark patch thats appeared.

:hissy:

Awww it sounds so promising for you Lisa! I really really do hope you get your :bfp: I can't wait for you to post up the result!

I'm still in with a chance, still got the headaches, cramps / pulling in my abdomen, look & feel bloated, nausie & the god damn sore boobs (which do my head in more than anything)!!!!

I'm so sorry for you girls who are out of the game for this cycle, bring on the July babies!

Best of luck everyone! x x x x

The longer I wait the more likely its going to be a lovely dark line I can post on here, heres hoping :rofl:

Thats what I thought too which is why I'm waiting till the end of the week, so till then I'll be :muaha:

In my heart I am feeling lost, so up and down. Physically just worn out. I think I can manage to have something to eat or drink now though. Boobs are really sore (be warned tmi here) and I had a dark patch on one nipple so I though it was coal dust which got down my top (we have an open fire), so I tried to rub it off, but it wasnt. :rofl: Its just a dark patch thats appeared.

:hissy:

I can relate to that honey. exactly how I was feeling but I tell you something, although we hate the :witch: I actually feel so much better since she arrived.
crazy really.
Keep ur eye on that nipple babes. :hugs: how late are u again???

Thanks Kellie, maybe we could celebrate our :bfp: together, if not we could always comiserate our :bfn: instead :muaha: :hissy::hissy::hissy:

Yeah sparkle, at least :witch: takes the pressure off for a week. Sometimes you need that break just to gather your thoughts and recharge your batteries to go for the next month.

I am on CD29. No real idea of when I would have been due. One thing I noticed was that we :sex: on 24th but we hadnt 4 days before and 4 days after. and the 24th landed on CD14, so I am guessing I must have O around then... so not sure when the best time to do HPT would be (apart from waiting for 3 weeks :rofl:).

Any thoughts??

The last thing I want to tell you to do is do a hpt today & get a :bfn: if you've taken it too early, even though I'm positive you'll get a :bfp:

I hate the waiting game!

Exactly know where your coming from.... thats why I think, do it now.... no, wait..... do it now....no, wait.....

Thats all I keep thinking too! I'm meant to be going out with some friends tomorrow night so have decided not to drink, just incase!

Yeah, I have not had a drink since the week of my last :witch: I just feel I need to keep my system clean for my sticky bean.

We got some Tesco vouchers and ended up getting 18 bottles of red wine for free, they are soooo nice. My DH is getting through them quicker than I would wanted him to (he is not a alcoholic mind) and I am soooo jealous. I have a sniff and it turns my tum, so that brings me back to earth. lol :rofl:

It's not easy being around other people when they're all drinking & you can't touch any. When I was pregnant before, I went out to a club for a few hours for my friends birthday, & everyone was hammered! I must've stuck out like a sore thumb, especially when, in their drunken state were telling people off for bumping into 'the pregnant one' :muaha:

Yeah... :rofl:, and they say, 'you should be sat down!!', and your like 'I'M FINE' 'I'M NOT ILL, JUST PREGNANT'

Exactly lol, my fiance kept putting preasure on me to stay at home instead of going out cos he was worried. He obviously hadn't beenaround a pregnant woman before!
Once I get my :bfp: I won't be taking any chances, the only pparties I'll be going to will be dinner parties with the parents :happydance:

My DH has his xmas party on 5th Dec, and I have this dress that I have NEVER worn, it still has the tags in it. I got it before I concieved with my 1st in 2004 and it has never fitted till last week!! I have lost about 1 1/2 stone and feel wonderful. But I know how badly we want this sticky bean.... with my 2nd, I started showing after 5 weeks (probably cos I was just fat), and I am so torn that I want that :bfp: but I want to wear that dress... even if I cant drink!!!

:hugs:

I actually had to put a load of weigth on, when I'm stressed out it tends to drop off me! I was down to 7 stone this time last year & now I'm 8 & a half, I'm only 5'2" too (fun sized) :rofl:

Hopefully I'll now stand more of a chance with getting a :bfp:

Wow, I cannot imagine being that small (in weight). I am 4ft 11, so exceptionally short really. My DH is 6ft so I look like a titch next to him...

So I really need to be about 9st to be in the ideal range, still a wee bit away from that, but still going in the right direction. Any tips (obviously only if I get that :bfn:?) Would never diet if I was pg.

Oh I'm starting to get more cramps in the right of my abdomen, hopefully this doesn't mean that :witch: is about to drop by! :hissy::hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->