For those who are late for AF

Well my cramps come and go, so its probably not. Also I had loads with my first 2, I ended up buying a heat pad to ease the pain. I know you cant use it later on your tum, but its really soothing for things like sciatica (which I only get when I am expecting).

Also, I find that sometimes when I read other people symptoms I wonder if I feel that, then all of a sudden.... I feel that symptom. I am sure I put stuff in my own head. Just watch, I will start cramping soon :rofl:

:hug:

In my heart I am feeling lost, so up and down. Physically just worn out. I think I can manage to have something to eat or drink now though. Boobs are really sore (be warned tmi here) and I had a dark patch on one nipple so I though it was coal dust which got down my top (we have an open fire), so I tried to rub it off, but it wasnt. :rofl: Its just a dark patch thats appeared.

:hissy:

I can relate to that honey. exactly how I was feeling but I tell you something, although we hate the :witch: I actually feel so much better since she arrived.
crazy really.
Keep ur eye on that nipple babes. :hugs: how late are u again???

Hey Sparklebaby, now we can be cycle buddies - here's to July! I agree - was gutted yesterday the AF arrived but today feel loads better for it, was starting to get STRESSED! now I can relax for a week or so!

Lisalove, good luck sounds positive with the nipples! when do you think you're gonna do the test?

Kellie, also have my fingers crossed for you, how long are you planning on waiting to test?

GOOD LUCK ALL

gosh u girlies have been busy while i been working :Rofl: glad u girls have found a safe haven to share your stories and feelings :hugs:

Well today is the first day I have managed to have a meal without running to the bathroom, so I think I have made some progress. And an appetite that would put Nigella Lawson to shame :rofl:

Boobs are still sore, no sign of :af: , sooo tired, and loadsa dizzy spells too.

ooooh Is looking good......?

Stay away :witch: !!!

Have everything crossed for you xxx

Aww thanks. I just want to test, but I dont have any cheapies!! :hissy: AAGRHH.

I have been thinking really hard and chatting to my DH, and I have never had a :bfp: earlier than a about 1 week after when :witch: was due. So really its daft of me to keep testing. :hissy:

I am not 14 DPO (usual 11 DPO) and still waiting. I get little twinges in my lower abdomen but then they go away. I had cramps at 9 and 10 DPO and felt sick then too but it seemed to ease. I could not sleep last night because my lower back hurts and it is messing with my hips plus I felt a little nauseous. Took a HPT and got a :bfn: surprise surprise well I swore I saw a little line but now that it is dry I think it is an evap. My CP is high soft and closed but my temps are still low so I give up AF just come already, i am done playing your game you do not play by the rules and I'M GONNA TELL MY MOMMY ON YOU!!!!!"

Thank you Saxogirl, I'm planning on waiting until Sunday before I do a test :happydance: Didn't want to do it too early.

I've got bit a thing for Chicken Supernoodles at the moment hmmmmmmmmm.

I described all my symptoms to my lovely fiance lastnight, he's become so much more loving towards me now! Hopefully I'll get my :bfp: on Sunday & can look forward to 9 months of pampering!

:hug::hug:

Well I am now on CD41 and still no sign of :witch:

No real symptoms of such but woke up this morning with a break of spots (i don't usually get these when AF is due) and also a couple of protruding big blue veins on my left boob.

Good Luck to those testing this w/end hope you get your :bfp:

Not sure when I will next test, fed up of :bfn:

Good morning Debbie :D it's sounding promising for you! It may still be too early for you, hence your :bfn: but I'm keeping everything crossed in the hope that you get your :bfp: this month! :hugs:

Well :witch: is two days late ..I feel like I am searching for symtons I got :bfn: two days ago:cry: I wish:witch: come so I can start again or that I will get:bfp:when I next test which I think will be tomorrow as I am waiting on some tests to come
sending hugs to all
serina xxx

Good morning Debbie :D it's sounding promising for you! It may still be too early for you, hence your :bfn: but I'm keeping everything crossed in the hope that you get your :bfp: this month! :hugs:

Thanks Kellie, I am not get my hopes up to be honest as :witch:has been irregular since coming off BCP. Have a docs appointment next week so quite positive cos even if I am definitely not pg at least I am taking positive steps in getting :witch:in line !

When I pg years ago, before I mc I couldn't get enough Heinz macaroni and supernoodles so I would say supernoodles are a definite symptom :happydance:

Well :witch: is two days late ..I feel like I am searching for symtons I got :bfn: two days ago:cry: I wish:witch: come so I can start again or that I will get:bfp:when I next test which I think will be tomorrow as I am waiting on some tests to come
sending hugs to all
serina xxx

Hi Serina, good luck for a :bfp:still could have been too early when you tested last time.

I know what you mean about symptom searching but when I think back to the 2 other times I have been pg I never got any symptoms til at least 6weeks :hugs:

Hi Serina, good luck for a :bfp:still could have been too early when you tested last time.

I know what you mean about symptom searching but when I think back to the 2 other times I have been pg I never got any symptoms til at least 6weeks :hugs:

Thanks I normally get :bfp: before:witch: is due and I just know if that makes sense ....Although I have been a little quesy today I can still drink coffee so doubt I am ....I just wish one way or another I knew I hate playying the waiting game will def restest tomorrow
:hugs:

Thanks Kellie, I am not get my hopes up to be honest as :witch:has been irregular since coming off BCP. Have a docs appointment next week so quite positive cos even if I am definitely not pg at least I am taking positive steps in getting :witch:in line !

When I pg years ago, before I mc I couldn't get enough Heinz macaroni and supernoodles so I would say supernoodles are a definite symptom :happydance:

thanks Debbie :D This morning it's the supernoodles along with feeling a bit sicky, tired & a tiny bit dizzy.

Good luck with the doctors appointment:hugs:

Morning ladies!!!!!!!!!

i am back!! lol how is everyone. sorry to all who have had :witch: show up. naughty :witch:!

i have still not got anything. and my symptoms have gone down just tender boobs and cm but nothing else. i have a lot less spots this time round :happydance: lol but still have greasy hair and im tired of washing it all the time ( i have quite long and thick hair and usually takes me around half an hour to 45 minutes to dry it!

did do a test and it was :bfn: which i expected so wasnt to dissapointed but i wish if :witch: was to come then it comes today so it will be finished before i fly on wednesday night!!!!:hissy::hissy:

hello to all the new members and welcome!!

extra :hug: to everyone today!!! lots of love

xxxxx:hug:xxxxxxx

Morning ladies!!!!!!!!!

i am back!! lol how is everyone. sorry to all who have had :witch: show up. naughty :witch:!

i have still not got anything. and my symptoms have gone down just tender boobs and cm but nothing else. i have a lot less spots this time round :happydance: lol but still have greasy hair and im tired of washing it all the time ( i have quite long and thick hair and usually takes me around half an hour to 45 minutes to dry it!

did do a test and it was :bfn: which i expected so wasnt to dissapointed but i wish if :witch: was to come then it comes today so it will be finished before i fly on wednesday night!!!!:hissy::hissy:

Well it aint over til she shows up at least you still have some symptoms.

It is so frustrating being limbo with no :witch:and :bfn:, how late are you Nikki ?

Morning ladies!!!!!!!!!

Well it aint over til she shows up at least you still have some symptoms.

It is so frustrating being limbo with no :witch:and :bfn:, how late are you Nikki ?

hey debbie.

yeah definitley agree about the frustration :hissy: ive reached that stage where a :bfn: doesnt bother me any more (well when it appears its a bit like oh no not again) i reckon when and if i ever get my :bfp: i probably will not believe it lol ill probably think my test is wrong :rofl:

i dont know how late as my cycles range from 18 days to 44 days so i never know when i have 'missed' or am late so its a guessing game for me.

what about you how late are you?:hug:

hey debbie.

yeah definitley agree about the frustration :hissy: ive reached that stage where a :bfn: doesnt bother me any more (well when it appears its a bit like oh no not again) i reckon when and if i ever get my :bfp: i probably will not believe it lol ill probably think my test is wrong :rofl:

i dont know how late as my cycles range from 18 days to 44 days so i never know when i have 'missed' or am late so its a guessing game for me.

what about you how late are you?:hug:

I am a bit like yourself Nikki where my cycles have been varying in length but have never been this long, on CD41 at the mo. It is probably just a super long cycle this month.

Same here if I ever do see 2 lines I will pass out:rofl:

Evening All :hi:
Wow, I can’t believe how busy this thread has gotten since I last checked-in! Good luck to Lisalove and Kellie and everyone else with upcoming testing. So exciting! Some impressive symptoms too! Sorry to everyone who was invaded by the witch :cry:

Well, as today was my 13th day of spotting and I've had the nagging left sife pains and back ache, & BFN this morning, I decided it was time to be a grown-up and make an appointment to see the dr incase there's a prob. Can't get in til Thurs. Wouldn't you know it, about an hour later I started to get really bad pains, id to AF pains, and spotting seems to becoming Light AF, so I ended my cycle on FFriend.... but I did that on 1st Oct too (and started a cycle buddy thread!) only to not have proper AF come through after all, so you never know. I've had some nausia and my boobs are a little sore, and am sick of being confused! You all know the feeling. Sorry for the rant.
Have fanstastic weekends :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->