For those who are late for AF

Has anyone else felt soooo hungry, but cannot find anything that you fancy to eat?? Nothing seems to taste right! :dohh:

Just bumping this back up as promised to Sparklebaby!

aw bless u thanks girls. still got my heartburn :(
just googled about zantac, Might have to tuck in to one in a minute lol. xxx hope to see u tomorro xxxx :hugs:

Has anyone else felt soooo hungry, but cannot find anything that you fancy to eat?? Nothing seems to taste right! :dohh:

ooh yeah ive just scoffed some cream slices and want more comfort food but nothing seems to appeal to me argghhhh:hissy::hissy:

Yes! (But if I'm completely honest... this is probably not new for me!). I do keep eating and not getting 'full' though.

Lol :rofl: sounds a little like me. I could have the worst grumbles going on and hubs would ask me what I want for dinner, I browse through the fridge and freezer, sigh say I dunno, nothing inspiring me and go and sit back down, or I could be the complete oposite and not feel like eating at all, especially if I feel sick or have heartburn, yet somehow I manage to woof it all down in no time :rofl:

How are my late :witch: angels doing this morning? :hug:

(Cycle day 49!!!! SHOCKING!)

Morning Sparklebaby.

I am doing fine, thought :witch:was on her way as had dull cramping last night but still no sign.

Hows things with you ? You any plans to test again soon :hug:

Morning Sparklebaby.

I am doing fine, thought :witch:was on her way as had dull cramping last night but still no sign.

Morning :hugs:
I felt like that this morning too. turned out to be just wind and the need for the loo :rofl::blush:
remind me again how late are you???
I took a sample into the dr yesterday morning and hope to get the results back either today or tomorro as they were sent off to the hospital.
I really dont know what the difference is between a dr test and something like FRER. I reckon like all the others I have done it will come back :bfn:
I dont know what Im gonna do after this one. Im so fed up at the moment even hubby is worried.
Feel rather emotional this morning for some reason. :cry:

Good mornin' ladies.

Still no :witch: despite cramps for me too. I dont want to jinx myself but they dont feel like :af: cramps..!?!

Sparklebaby, perhaps your emotional cos your gonna find out for sure.. up to now its all been speculation (which is pretty exciting). For me, when I dont know & there is still a chance, it postpones that feeling of inadequacy :hissy: that you get when :witch: shows her ugly, heartbreaking face.

When she appears, it takes ages to pull myself together. :cry:

We need lots of PMA today :happydance:

Morning Sparklebaby.

Morning :hugs:
I felt like that this morning too. turned out to be just wind and the need for the loo :rofl::blush:
remind me again how late are you???
I took a sample into the dr yesterday morning and hope to get the results back either today or tomorro as they were sent off to the hospital.
I really dont know what the difference is between a dr test and something like FRER. I reckon like all the others I have done it will come back :bfn:
I dont know what Im gonna do after this one. Im so fed up at the moment even hubby is worried.
Feel rather emotional this morning for some reason. :cry:

Here's hoping you get the results back today to save you having to wait any longer and it is a :bfp:. Not sure what the difference either, maybe if it isn't a :bfp:by taking bloods they can see why :witch:still hasn't arrived.

Good Luck anyway !

I am on CD38, :witch:has been irregular but nothing like this so I would say I am at least 7 days late but hard to tell.

Gotta say I agree with Lisalove re why you are feeling emotional, think I would be the same too.

Anyway whilst :witch:is still at bay for all of us we all have a chance :happydance:

thanks girlies. they say good things comes to those who wait.....Il have to try and be patient. stressin aint gonna get me nowhere!

.....still hard tho.

Hi ladies...
Well I am officially one day late (was due on yesterday). Took a test, but it was a :bfn: :cry:
I am so fed up with this. Not only do I not get pg, but now my cycles seem to be getting longer wtf!:hissy: Don't even think my OH and I will be in the same place around O time in October....
Good luck - ladies - here's hoping for :bfp:
:dust:

Oh peanut, please don't lose hope. If you O late you may still get the :bfn: for a few days yet.

:hug:

Hi ladies...
Well I am officially one day late (was due on yesterday). Took a test, but it was a :bfn: :cry:
I am so fed up with this. Not only do I not get pg, but now my cycles seem to be getting longer wtf!:hissy: Don't even think my OH and I will be in the same place around O time in October....
Good luck - ladies - here's hoping for :bfp:
:dust:

chin up girl xxxxx :hugs: xx

Oh no, its that time of day when I have to find something to eat thats not gonna turn my tum or just disappoint me :doh:

Any tasty & easy ideas??

Morning Ladies

or afternoon rather!

im feeling grumpy today.

havent slept properly feeling weird

woke up this morning feeling like :witch: had arrived. but it hasnt and there is no cm either. now ive got a twinge on the left side between my leg and my laa laa ( sorry for tmi) and its making me feel like poo:cry:

cant even test as i dont even know when i have 'missed' a period
:hissy:

Oh no, its that time of day when I have to find something to eat thats not gonna turn my tum or just disappoint me :doh:

Any tasty & easy ideas??

I am lucky in that I am still very much into my food, don't think anything could put me off.

Really been enjoying tuna lately though but if your stomach is easily maybe best to avoid and stick to Chicken Soup (can always eat that no matter how I feel),

Hope you find something.

Hey Nikki I know how you are feeling, I too have felt as though :witch:is on her way but nothing.

Here is hoping all this crazyness our bodies are experiencing are worth it :cry:

just thought of something else i though id ask you lovely ladies:

as i said before i dont know when im 'late' so i wouldnt know if im pg or going to get a visit from :witch:

im going on holiday next week for my birthday and now imthinking what if i am pg and i fly would it affect the bean? or what if i test and its a :bfn: but it was too early and then i fly....

ooh think the hormones are kicking in becasue im asking loads of questinos nad getting my self into a pooey state!! ergghhh:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"