For those who are late for AF

Nikkip, is there a chance you could be pg now at thats why :af: is late? Or have I missed a big part of your journey??

hello lisa

i dont know if i could be pg.

ill give a quick brief of my journey:
my cycles range between 18 - 44 days
my periods are extremely heavy and painful and been ttc for around 18 months now. doc finally referred me to an infertility clinic.
i have previously mc and had what docs called a phantom pg where my body gave me all the symptoms and i was not pg:cry:

i have now got to go for a blood test during day 1-5 of my next cycle and again on cd21 and cd28. i am also waiting for an appt for a laparoscopy and a hysterescopy and dye test.

with my temp charting (sorry i havent got a chart to show) my temp never rises each month like it should and i get heavy cm everyday regardless of ov or not.

each month i get symptoms and start hoping and most months even tests and am fed up of :bfn:

so there we go sorry bout the looooong reply but thats my story.

atm i have heavy cm yesterday had a pinkish cm boobs have been on and off sore for over a week got some twinges and a pulling down there sorry for tmi!. dont know whether its getting ready for :witch: or maybe....??

confused now.

hey ladies

im waiting for :witch: for the following reasons:

i want to come on BEFORE i go on holiday next week
i have to go for a day 1-5 blood test as requested by my infertility clinic ( have been referred by the doc)
so that i can get through the pain full bit while im off work rather than when i am at work
and so that i dont keep building my hopes up everytime i think im late even though i never actually know when that is thanks to my weird cycles :dohh:

sorry if that sounded like a rant :cry:

thanks sparkle baby needed this thread so i dont feel alone

hope you all get your BFP's!!!

and loads of :hug: for everyone - we all deserve them!!

xx

Its nice to have a thread finally with a bit more action :O)
well hopefully my most recent urine test is off to the hospital now! lets hope they find something more along the lines of a :bfp: than a :bfn: :hugs:

good luck sparklebaby hope you get your :bfp:

Crikey, I have missed alot.

Well I am no expert, and the thought of opk's, temps etc just scare the hell out of me. Too technical and I dont think I would sleep for worrying/stressing and getting excited about every peak/dip etc.

But in saying all that, it does sound promising, esp. as the tugging feeling could be your uterus stretching and moulding itself ready for our lovely sticky bean?? Its only my opinion but I really think it sounds like your in with a chance.

You sound like a really strong lass. Good luck for the tests, fingers crossed you won't need them eh! :hugs:

ooh thank you lisa i dont know why but that just made me cry sorry its not what you said but it made me feel like someone just hugged me lol (my mum lives in london and im in wolverhampton 2 hours away!!):hug:

yeah the tugging is on on side mostly. right now though im feeling consitpated ( like i do when im due on) and sneezing like there is no tomorrow.

i hope i am it would answer my prayers. i dont like temping so i ve stopped now and i dont understand the opks either lol:shrug:

it would be quite funny if i was pg as my mum was due to go for her laparoscopy operation before she fell pg with my and the same with my aunt who is due on my birthday - 16th oct!!:thumbup:

Well here is another couple of :hug::hugs: to make you feel better.

I live in the Isle of Man and my Mum & sister are in the UK (Preston/St Annes) so I really do get how incredibly hard it is being away. You can feel so isolated not being able to pop by for a cuppa and a cuddle.

I do believe in things like what happens with your parents can happen to you. Its getting me quite excited for you!

Here's to :dust: and our very own :bfp:
xx

Well here is another couple of :hug::hugs: to make you feel better.

I live in the Isle of Man and my Mum & sister are in the UK (Preston/St Annes) so I really do get how incredibly hard it is being away. You can feel so isolated not being able to pop by for a cuppa and a cuddle.

I do believe in things like what happens with your parents can happen to you. Its getting me quite excited for you!

Here's to :dust: and our very own :bfp:
xx

lol thank you!!
im glad im not the only one who thinks like that!!

:dust:and:hug::hug::hug: all around hope we all get :bfp:

come on :spermy: lots of:sex::sex::rofl:

Great thread idea! Wel done! :happydance: Can I join too?

I am late, around 8 days, but can be a little bit irregular, so .... To complicate this, I've been spotting now for 9 days. At fist, I was certain this was AF starting. I've had back ache/cramps that start, then stop for a couple of days, then start..... and feel exactly like period pain... but no actual AF. My chart is a bit of a puzzle too.

Good luck to everyone :)

Great thread idea! Wel done! :happydance: Can I join too?

I am late, around 8 days, but can be a little bit irregular, so .... To complicate this, I've been spotting now for 9 days. At fist, I was certain this was AF starting. I've had back ache/cramps that start, then stop for a couple of days, then start..... and feel exactly like period pain... but no actual AF. My chart is a bit of a puzzle too.

Good luck to everyone :)

welcome :hugs: why cant signs for pregnancy be diff to AF lol

Good Luck to all of you, I couldn't resist testing however boots only had their own make in and it came back :bfn:

I have decided to see my doc, not sure if there is much she can do for irregular periods but it is worth a try and actually feel better about things now I know I am seeing a medical professional.

Good Luck to all of you, I couldn't resist testing however boots only had their own make in and it came back :bfn:

I have decided to see my doc, not sure if there is much she can do for irregular periods but it is worth a try and actually feel better about things now I know I am seeing a medical professional.

hey debbie sorry for the :bfn:

they can do things for irregular periods but if you go to the docs and they seem to brush you off keep going back. i have irregular and very painfull periods and i kept going back i have finally been referred to an infertility clinic and am being tested to see why,

i hope you get your :bfp::dust:

xx

hey debbie sorry for the :bfn:

they can do things for irregular periods but if you go to the docs and they seem to brush you off keep going back. i have irregular and very painfull periods and i kept going back i have finally been referred to an infertility clinic and am being tested to see why,

i hope you get your :bfp::dust:

xx

Thanks Nikki, I asked to see a specific doctor who I think will be sympathetic and do more than some of the other docs.

Would hate to sit here doing nothing when there is something that can be done to help.

:dust:to you

thats good to hear debbie

hope they get you some answers and you are luckier than me!!11let us know how things go!
xxxx

Don't worry Sparkle we will make sure it is kept going for you :hug:

Don't worry hun, this is too important to get buried. :happydance:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member