For those who are late for AF

Oh no, its that time of day when I have to find something to eat thats not gonna turn my tum or just disappoint me :doh:

Any tasty & easy ideas??

I am lucky in that I am still very much into my food, don't think anything could put me off.

Really been enjoying tuna lately though but if your stomach is easily maybe best to avoid and stick to Chicken Soup (can always eat that no matter how I feel),

Hope you find something.

Hey Nikki I know how you are feeling, I too have felt as though :witch:is on her way but nothing.

Here is hoping all this crazyness our bodies are experiencing are worth it :cry:

i hope so otherwise im going to start wishing i was born a man they have it sooooo easy!!:rofl:

As far as I am aware, flying in early pregnancy is fine, its just later on it can become an issue. Something about cabin pressure can induce early labour.

I think the important thing is to avoid alcohol intake and take your prenatal vitamins etc.

Hope that helps :hug:

ps have a nice holiday xx

As far as I am aware, flying in early pregnancy is fine, its just later on it can become an issue. Something about cabin pressure can induce early labour.

I think the important thing is to avoid alcohol intake and take your prenatal vitamins etc.

thank you!! :hug::hugs::hug:

i have a slight confession, ive not been taking any prenatal vitamins:blush:

i know its not an excuse but with everything thats happened over the past year the only thing i have cut down on is alcohol and thats just because im bored of drinking. i carried on eating what i do all the time still smoke ( naughty i know but its maximum 4 a day if that) i guess it was my way off coping sounds silly but there we go...

think i should start taking them again but other that taking them im not going to change the rest yet as when i did earlier this year and then m/c and the rest it just left me heartbroken and asking why i bothered. hope this makes sense..

and whilst im on the essay mode i am sorry girls if i go on a bit but im really emotional today and a little tender so dont mind me please.xxx:cry:

:witch: due 12th and i am finding it so hard not to POAS!

xx

I think Folic Acid is the most important prenatal vitamin. Cos it helps prevent neural tube defects. My practice nurse gave it me for free?? But by the sounds of things, not everyone is as lucky?!?

A lady I used to work with has a daughter in law that had a baby with spina bifida and she was 25 and never took anything to help. She was also a smoker.

I am NOT trying to upset or panic you, just advise & say it how I see it.

It does sound like your making a big effort, so I am not going to say you must try harder. I just believe our sticky beans are pure souls and its our job to keep them that way.

Good luck :hugs:

thank you!! :hug::hugs::hug:

i have a slight confession, ive not been taking any prenatal vitamins:blush:

i know its not an excuse but with everything thats happened over the past year the only thing i have cut down on is alcohol and thats just because im bored of drinking. i carried on eating what i do all the time still smoke ( naughty i know but its maximum 4 a day if that) i guess it was my way off coping sounds silly but there we go...

think i should start taking them again but other that taking them im not going to change the rest yet as when i did earlier this year and then m/c and the rest it just left me heartbroken and asking why i bothered. hope this makes sense..

and whilst im on the essay mode i am sorry girls if i go on a bit but im really emotional today and a little tender so dont mind me please.xxx:cry:

I totally understand where you are coming from, I take folic acid but still smoke and drink, tried giving it up whilst TTC but when it came to :bfn: I felt so gutted especially after I had done everthing to the letter.

If I ever do get a :bfp:with my OH then I will give it all up like I did last time before I had the m/c.

At the moment I honestly feel like I will never get a :bfp:so what is the point in making it harder.

Don't punish yourself too much but as Lisa says maybe take the Folic Acid due to all the benefits and I am sure when you are blessed with a :bfp:mothering instinct will kick and you will stop the smoking etc.

:hug:

just had a tm lunch and now I dunno if i feel sick cause of too much to eat or sick cause of somit else :( :rofl:
i know one thing I have terrible wind :blush::rofl:

Im still smoking too :blush: but promise to give it up when I get that :bfp:
given everything else up though. :)

hey sparkle!!!!!!! come chat with me hun?!

I think Folic Acid is the most important prenatal vitamin. Cos it helps prevent neural tube defects. My practice nurse gave it me for free?? But by the sounds of things, not everyone is as lucky?!?

A lady I used to work with has a daughter in law that had a baby with spina bifida and she was 25 and never took anything to help. She was also a smoker.

I am NOT trying to upset or panic you, just advise & say it how I see it.

It does sound like your making a big effort, so I am not going to say you must try harder. I just believe our sticky beans are pure souls and its our job to keep them that way.

Good luck :hugs:

thanks lisa
oh no poor thing

i know ive got to stop smoking
my best mate was smoking up until she was a month and a bit gone and the doctor said not to quit straight away as it will stress her out and in affect stress the baby out but then she went off fags - but she smoked loads more than me..
i will quit ..... soon ill try any way i do have days where i will smoke a ciggie half way then leave it till later and some days go without so i know i can do it :dohh:
but i will start with taking the folic acid ive got lots of it lol
gues ill take it one step at a time

but thanks again for your advice really appriciate it

and everyone else too.:hug:

My vice is wine, vodka, cakes and choccy! I have not had a drink for about 2 weeks but certainly made up for it with the sweet stuff. :rofl:

I guess everyone has their way of dealing with stress, normally I just cry.

Anyway girlies I am 100% sure that as Debbie82 said mothering instinct will make all the difference.

Keep Smiling!

:hugs:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm choccy lol I have had so much choccy this lunchtime....cheescake, profiteroles, brownie lol thats tm lunch for you lol

this aint looking good girls....... :cry: I might be out of the game....I will let you know whats going on in the next hour or so. :hissy::hissy::hissy::cry:cry:

this aint looking good girls....... :cry: I might be out of the game....I will let you know whats going on in the next hour or so. :hissy::hissy::hissy::cry:cry:

I hope not Sparkle, I will have my fingers crossed for you :hugs:

results as i thought.....:bfn: just been to the loo, I have the deepest pains more so that I have had the last few weeks and it looked as tho the tissue (sorry tmi) has a very slight pink look to it, i delved a little deeper :blush: sorry tmi and it was pink.
I think:witch: has found me :cry::hissy:.........

gets a grip!......at let if it is I know where i am now and I can start again. Il keep this thread going for you all though cause u girls have been so sweet to me.

xxxxxxx Il let you know what happens........ sniff.....sniff.......:cry:

no sparklebaby im doing my best to wish all of our af's away!!!!

and yeh hopefully the motherly instinct helps i guess

atm all twinges pains uncomfortableness etc have disappeared hope this isnt the calm before the storm....

results as i thought.....:bfn: just been to the loo, I have the deepest pains more so that I have had the last few weeks and it looked as tho the tissue (sorry tmi) has a very slight pink look to it, i delved a little deeper :blush: sorry tmi and it was pink.

gets a grip!......at let if it is I know where i am now and I can start again. Il keep this thread going for you all though cause u girls have been so sweet to me.

oh dear hun sorry if it is :witch: hope not though could be just like spotting or something...

extra big :hug:

oh dear hun sorry if it is :witch: hope not though could be just like spotting or something...

extra big :hug:

would be nice if it is but another negative result aint good.
thanks for all your support girls. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->