For those who don't get much sleep

A

AppleBlossom

If your LO is getting a bit older don't be afraid to let them sleep in their own room. I know how a lot of mums don't want to make that leap but seriously, it's the best thing I ever did! I didn't want to put her in her own room but I was getting up with her 6 or 7 times a night and every little noise woke me up and I would get a maximum of 4 hours sleep. Now she's in her own room I get around 8 hours and she is tonnes happier in there. I think that she could sense that we were in the room with her and so when she woke up she wanted comforting but now she is learning to get herself back to sleep when she wakes up and I don't tend to get up with her more than twice

i agree jack went in his own room last night and it was much better for me x

We've had the opposite effect Im afraid :( He's been in his own room for abiout 2 weeks and sleeping worse than ever.

But every other mum Ive spoken too has said how much better their baby slept so I think mine is just being a cheeky monkey

xxx

I think I'm going to move Jay into his room soon (even though I love having him in with us) Quite often Jay will sleep for 6 hours straight but I'll wake every time he turns over or farts :lol: so I'm having really broken sleep.

His room is so close it's practically an ensuite though :D I think I'm going to find it so hard to move him, but am thinking it'll probably get harder the longer I leave it.

xx

I agree, babies need their own space to sleep and usually sleep better once their in their own rooms and beds.

when I go in there and can't see my breath, he'll be moved!

I agree! Oliver sleeps like a log in his room - and we sleep like logs in ours!!!

I agree, Elliot has been happier since being in his own room so far. The monitor scared the life out of us to begin with though lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->