For those who had m/s around the time of their BFP..

Heatherlt

Reaction score
If you started morning sickness around the time you had your bfp, did it continue? Did it get worse?

I'm pretty sure I just got a faint bfp and man do I feel sick! I can hardly eat and I thought for sure I was going to have to run to the toilet this morning.

I felt a little sick yesterday, but I didn't think much of it. It surely can't start this early?! Before I even got a positive?

with Number 3 I did and it only continued for about 2 weeks not saying that is the case for everyone but it was for me:) Hope this helps:)

For me its how I knew to test, i threw up on like cd40. And ooh yes it continued and is still going strong lol.

With my first 2 the m/s didn't kick in until about 6 weeks and was gone a few weeks later. This time around I tested because I had been SOOOOO nauseas and got a negative. The next day when I was still feeling awful I tested again and ended up with a faint BFP. And the m/s hasn't stopped yet....every pregnancy and every woman is so different though. It could definitely be m/s and you could be one of the lucky few who drops it in a week :)

Thanks ladies! It is soo faint, but I also have a positive OPK so I'm almost certain I'm pregnant.

I hardly had morning sickness with my first, and with my second I didn't have it at all. This is awful. I really hope it goes away, if it is morning sickness.

I know every woman and pregnancy is different, but I like to hear about other women's experiences. =)

NO nausea what so ever around when I got my BFP. I did have other symptoms though. The nausea started around 7 or so weeks I believe.

Iv had m/s sins the day after my BFP but it has carmed down a LOT the last 2 days i havnt been sick just really felt it i have felt a bit sick all day today but not to bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->