For those who use jars...

Another reason I give Leo jars is i cant cook. i dont feel bad because he is getting a good variety atm on the jars. Im only 19 and ive just moved into my own house on my own... so up until now ive never had to cook for myself never mind a baby!
Howeverrr! Im teaching myself to cook right now and so far im doing well but only cooking for myself. Ive just bought a food blender too so ive been blending up some fruit and veg for leo. but im still using jars too as hes getting a bit more variety with them.

But Im getting there and when i feel confident enough to cook for Leo i will. But atm im doing what works for me and Leo and I dont feel bad for how I feed my son. Yes hes formula fed and eats jarred food... shoot me now!! :rofl:

My son is thriving and putting on perfect weight and im proud of that and everybody should be no matter how they feed their child x

Me too, I'm a terrible cook, not long moved into a house all by myself as well. I barely cook decent meals for myself lol

Same lol. I usually just shove somethin outta the freezer into the oven .. chicken dippers all the way for me :rofl: But I made a Chicken Korma all by myself the other day :happydance: lol x

I do feel bad about giving her jars but only because when she was born I was so set on giving her strictly homemade food. But she won't eat any meat that I try to make for her and I'm concerned she isn't getting enough because they really push meats here. So I give her meat jars.

It's personal preference completely. I know I make extra work for myself making homemade, and sometimes I literally cry when I've made something and Gracie really doesn't like it.... all I think is I could of bloody used that time to make myself a cup of tea and have 5 minutes!

I think a lot of us were brought up on jars??? God know what used to go into them then too lol :shock: They have stricter regulations now.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->