For those who use jars...

I used to give it to my eldest in the days before I actually looked into what I was feeding her....:dohh:...she loved it!! :rofl:

lol toria, she'll be addicted by the MSG in it, I know I am!! :lol:

I love the crazy MSG dreams I get after a Chinese takeaway.....

lol i was gona say thinkof the MSG! especially prawn crackers...mmm they're my fave!

I think theres definitely something to be said for having a veggie baby!!!!

Although you have to be careful for giant carrots!

:shock:

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :lol:

My mum had Caitlyn last night & informed me she now likes chinese??? :saywhat:

Ellie had some of my chinese the other day it was only abit of rice and she had some of the baby corn out of the yuk sung she loved it!

Oh this was noodles, chicken balls, prawn crackers, the lot :dohh:

No wonder she loved it!! Lucky girl eh? I dont think it hurts as long is its not their everyday diet! I told one the the moms down at the group and she was like ooooo i wouldnt do that!! and was really funny with me about it.

well my little brother used to have......wait for it........bot bot COKE!!!!! :shock:

God knows what my mum was thinking!!!

Im amazed that to this day he has no fillings!!!!

I've found since she turned 1 I'm really easy going.. Like I give her Skips with her lunch sometimes :blush: and little things like that

oh my god lisa - that sounds awful
...............ok, another 'stupid' question......what is this MSG you all talk of?

MSG is an additive they put in chinese food to make it taste nicer :) and I think most things are ok in moderation. Grace sometimes has some quavers with her lunch or half a milky bar (I have the other half, hehe)

well my little brother used to have......wait for it........bot bot COKE!!!!! :shock:

God knows what my mum was thinking!!!

Im amazed that to this day he has no fillings!!!!

oh my god :shock:

I know!!! and he used to eat Ham straight out the fridge.....he used to climb to the fridge and get it....and it was the cheapo ham too....not the actual sliced meat one......

he is a strapping 13 year old with size 10 feet now though!!!!

msg's also called maize starch i think soemtimes. thats what MIL told me anyway! stands for monosodium glutomate!

Hiya, yeah I used jars with my LO, and felt exactly the same. I tried to make homemade whenever possible, and always made sure LO got plenty of fresh fruit and veg but as a single and working mum, it wasn't practical or possible for me to spend time cooking everyday. A friend of mine always made homemade, but then again she was a stay at home mum with a supportive husband. I say don't let it get to you, everyone has to choose what is the best for them, and the nutrition they get from jars can be just as good.

each to their own IMO. Personally, i've never given my DD a jar but that's my personal preference.

billy bear sausage...wow...do they even still make that stuff?!!

MSG is an additive they put in chinese food to make it taste nicer :) and I think most things are ok in moderation. Grace sometimes has some quavers with her lunch or half a milky bar (I have the other half, hehe)

Did you know Quavers have msg in them?:dohh::dohh::dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->