For those who use jars...

I dont think any mum should be made to feel bad for feeding her baby from jars ( not saying anyone on here is doing that). The only reason I dont is it would work out too expensive and I follow BLW. But even though most of the food Rebecca gets is homemade I am still having to justify my choice of BLW to others!!

I sometimes think mums cant win and we just have to be confident in our choices regarding our children and that we wouldnt dream of doing anything that would be potentially harmfull for them.

I know the process and it really makes me want to be sick just thinking about it:sick:

I agree i thought they tasted awful. Im always abit dubious about eating reformed meat though im always unlucky and find abit of grissle which is probably abit of beak or something lol. So gross.

I think most people would be if they saw the process of making it. Stomach churning. :sick:

I know! I dont really give it to benn only if we are out and about. I make my own chicken nuggets and stuff i watched a documentary on it once and it made me feel sick and ive never looked at a sausage in the same way i only get them from my fab butcher now! and i only buy expensive hams i just cant bring myself to eat square ham! since whens ham been square lol

its like those round turkey rolls they sell id never go near them hahah.

its like those round turkey rolls they sell id never go near them hahah.

Lol i know yeh i wouldnt either. When ever i do i always do get a bit of something in it so ive given up completely now.

hmmm i'm intrigued - tell me, please, what is the process - i buy the square ham and really don't want to feed it to my son if it's no good - so pleeease tell me! xx

If i remember right its basically all the crappy bits of ham stuffed full of water and other gubbins vacummed together to make a shape lol. I could be wrong though.

omg jamie was the knobhead that got rid of turkey twizzlers?! i craved them so bad with katie and wondered why i couldnt find them!!

ooo hevz i love billy bear! like pulling apart all the different face bits and eating them!

Tut tut Alice....I'm gonna e-mail Jamie Oliver and tell him, you're a disgrace:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

If i remember right its basically all the crappy bits of ham stuffed full of water and other gubbins vacummed together to make a shape lol. I could be wrong though.

Thats the nice way of putting it.

Think Pink Floyd's Another Brick in the Wall video....giant mincing machine, EVERYTHING going in (eyes, beaks, hooves, bones, THE LOT) then big press to squeeeeeeze it all together, nasty grey sludge coming out the bottom, and then hey presto....the birth of Billy Bear!! :rofl:

I dont think we were saying that - although if the ham in them is reformed then it is.

I think we need to be very careful about assuming that because something is available it's fine. We used to think smoking was ok but it's not - and extreme example I know but you cant simply assume because it's on a shelf and marked 'safe' that its perfectly fine IYKIWM.

Thats the nice way of putting it.

Think Pink Floyd's Another Brick in the Wall video....giant mincing machine, EVERYTHING going in (eyes, beaks, hooves, bones, THE LOT) then big press to squeeeeeeze it all together, nasty grey sludge coming out the bottom, and then hey presto....the birth of Billy Bear!! :rofl:

:sick: Ewww you couldnt have put that in a nicer way Lisa lol.

:shock:

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :lol:

My mum had Caitlyn last night & informed me she now likes chinese??? :saywhat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back