for women that have been pregnant b4

XxkayleighxX

Reaction score
hey guys!!

i was just wondering for the ladies that have been pregnant b4 i wud like 2 no how far gone were u wen u started 2 show?

thanx xxx

er. . . .properly at around 20 weeks.

I had a small bump at 12-15 weeks ish, but looking back it was more bloating than anything. . .and only I knew it was there :cloud9:

xx

Um my belly started getting noticeably bigger around 16 weeks but it didn't "pop" until about 25 weeks I would say.

I think you could kinda see i was preggers at about 20 ish weeks but i was able to wear a bikini and still not look like i was pregnant just 'thicker' :lol: Nobody noticed me though until i was about 32 weeks... i think it depends, i have a very long body so my bump looked really small.

first time is wasnt till i was 5months + but with the other 2 you i showed rearly more round 3 months you rend to show quicker when you have had more than 1.

The first time, I didn't show till 16 weeks but the other 2 I was showing at 12 weeks + feeling movement really early 13-14 weeks. I think the bump depends on your stomach muscles so you show earlier each time.
Think if i get pregnant for the 4th time I'll show very early! (waiting for hubbys vasectomy reversal in 3 weeks (I'm V excited!)
xx

I first started showing around 17 weeks - the same week I first felt baby move - and then "popped" at about 24 weeks or so.

I first had to wear maternity trousers at about 12 weeks!! But didnt start to get a proper 'bump' until about 15 weeks xx

I think I was about 5 months with both of mine. Back then I was very slim and only put a stone on in weight. In fact, after my son was born, my daughter's friend's mum said she didn't even know I was pregnant.

I think I properly started to show towards the end of 20 weeks but I was convinced I was showing from the moment I got my BFP haha!! Good Luck xxx

I was somewhere around 20-24 weeks. I was noticing little changes before that but nothing major.

I thought i was 'showing' at around 13 weeks, but looking abck at photos i really don't think i was! I think at 18 weeks when i went on holiday you could clearly tell i was pregnant and not just fat! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->