For women who are/have been on pill

MummyToAmberx

Mum to 3 Girls 1 Boy
Reaction score
I started mine on monday since ive felt so sickly its like morning sickness. Thought of some things make me wanna puke, its horrible any 1 had this?
I cant remember as it was like 5 years ago when i started it for the first time

Thanks x

Hi, yes it is a side effect but it should improve over the next 3 months. If it doesn't your doctor may switch you to a different brand. Hope this helps.

Hi, yes it is a side effect but it should improve over the next 3 months. If it doesn't your doctor may switch you to a different brand. Hope this helps.

i hope dont take 3 months i'l be size 0 lmao

thanks

Mine made me feel sick all the time for the first couple months.

are you trying to get pregnant hun?

not at the moment no, but i am testing in 2 weeks just check i havent been caught out while having implant out and starting the pill :) if i have been brilliant if not roll on october :D

ok justr saying took nearly a year for fertility to return after my pill hope implant better lol x

It might be that the particular BCP you're taking doesn't agree with your system. I've never actually experienced negative side effects with mine.

I can't really remember back to when i started taking the pill but i dont think i had any major side effects, i think you can feel a bit strange at first but your body should soon adapt. are u on the same pill that you were on before?xx

I can't really remember back to when i started taking the pill but i dont think i had any major side effects, i think you can feel a bit strange at first but your body should soon adapt. are u on the same pill that you were on before?xx

Yeah am on 1 i was on for 3 years again.
I was hoping id be fine, fingers crossed i feel better soon.
Plus side helping the diet haha

I never had any negative side effects either. At least not nausea.

In the mean time, you could try all the typical things to help ease the nausea. Try some crackers and water, eat small meals and never let your stomach be totally empty (don't want to be heaving up nothing if you're going to)

The pill has made me pregnant without the fetus, I swear to God. I'm sick, huge boobs, etc. For teh first month, i couldn't eat anything but crackers and water. It's supposed to get better with time, I suppose it has...

My experience with the pill was sore breasts at first, and continual depression. I switched brands a few times and never found relief from the constant crying until I switched to the Evra Patch, and later to the NuvaRing. Much better.

Hope it stops making you ill soon!:hugs:

I got horrible nausea for about 2 weeks when I first started my pill as well as upset bowels >_< it was annoying!! Ive been on it for approx 6 months now and have no side affects at all. I did gain a slight amount of weight though which sucks

I had no side effects when I first started my pill when I was 17 but n Jan I started to get some really bad depression side effects so was switched to Cerazette mini-pill.

We thought I was pregnant, I had every single symptom, put on stupid amount of weight, loads of really bad side-effects. I stayed on it for 3 months being told by my doctor that it would take this long to settle......it didn't so I stopped taking it completely. I had the same symptoms AGAIN when I came off which lasted about 3 weeks again! Can't win!!!!

When i first went on the pill my boobs grew 2 cup sizes! Which i was very happy about! lol only side effect's were mood swings and loss of sex drive ...which isnt good! lol :)

I have been off the pill for 2 weeks now after 10 years of it...im just hoping my boobs dont shrink!:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->