Formula feeding mommies--when did you get af?

_jellybean_

Reaction score
I'm still waiting, and my baby girl is almost 3 months old. Starting to worry, because with my son, I got af at 10 weeks exactly. Should I call my doctor? Thanks.

my sister only BF for 3 weeks, so a little different of a situation but she didn't get hers for months and her OB told her not to worry, she did get a regular AF and then went back on the pill

for me I BF for 2 months and then went on the pill again because I didn't want to be uncertain of when my period was coming LOL

I got mine back right away but cycles varied between 25 and 43 days and still do. I'm not sure what is normal though so of much help really. Sorry

Around 10 weeks I think. I'm sure it is on its way.

With ds 1 i got it back exactly 30 days from when i stopped bleeding from giving birth.

Ds2 it was around 7-8 weeks.

Mine was 9 weeks. Was told it could take awhile tho so wouldn't start to worry yet hun x

I honestly can't remember. I seemed to have bled for ages after giving birth and it stopped, then came back again -so I'm assuming that was AF. I think that was around 12 weeks or so.

Dead on 6 weeks after giving birth now like clockwork as Im on the pill x

I got mine yesterday. So 4 weeks and 2 days. And it's the worst i've seen:wacko:

I was around 6 weeks postnatal. However, I have only had 3 periods and my son is 7 months. It takes time for your period to become regular again.

Thanks so much. So I guess there's really no need for worry. xxoo

Mine was 15 weeks pp and I only bf for the first week

I started to worry when at 11 weeks pp I still hadn't had a period. A little over 11 weeks it started. Lasted five days. Seemed pretty normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->