Formula milk abroad!

kayleigh89

Reaction score
Heya lady's :flower:

Where going away in a few weeks time and my 1yr old LG only has x1 9pz bottle a night so not even much formula will be needed for a week....I just wondered can I put enough in for a week into a lunchbox and put it in my main suitcase not hand luggage as I will make one up for flight?

Thanks in advance

Are you using powder or liquid formula? If you're using powder, that'll be easier to find space for. Even if you're using liquid, does the type you're using carry a powder variety? In the states, most formulas come in both liquid and powder.

I'd just get together the amount of formula you'd need for a week (if it's powder- put it in an easier to carry container unless you'll need the whole tub) and see for yourself how much space it takes up. Consider packing a bit extra just in case.

I think the powder we put in the diaper bag each day (rather than lugging around the whole tub) makes about 40 oz. We have a bottle bag, basically a lunchbox that came with a special cold pack designed for bottles, that a family friend gave us- and the 40 oz takes up less than half of it. Maybe even 1/3 of it. You should be fine. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->