Forum improvement suggestion

snugglebot

Very blessed
Reaction score
Can you look at the ability to "close" commenting on threads after a certain period of time or something?

I have seen a few BFP threads, that were posted a month ago and sadly resulted in miscarriage, but the people didn't read the post date and obviously didn't know the person, so sent along their congrats weeks after the m/c without knowing. This can bother those who have gone through the heartache of a m/c

I would say after a BFP thread or picture gallery thread has been inactive for a couple weeks it would be safe to say they could "expire" and comments could be closed. Although you could still keep the thread there if that is your policy.

Just a suggestion.

Hi, I also think this is a good suggestion. I was thinking about the same, but more like the author of the thread should have the ability to close their own thread. Like I posted something a while ago, but people keep posting there and I have to keep redirecting them to a more current thread.

Good idea. I think that this should only be in force for the BFP threads though, or maybe a few others.

xx

will bring to admin's attention :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back