Found out I'm pregnant in hospital!

pollydolly

Reaction score
So I'm back on here after having my son almost 3 years ago.
I was admitted into hospital Thursday night/Friday morning (around 3am) for a kidney infection on both sides. They did wee tests for everything and blood tests for all sorts too
So the doctor comes in the room and says 'you tested positive for everything!' So me and my partner looked at eachother and both said 'what?!' So the doctor goes 'I'm guessing you both know?' So I said know what & he said 'you're two weeks pregnant! Really early but we've done 6 tests and all positive'

I'm on Yasmin birth control so obviously we were both in complete shock - we've only been together since early October!!
After letting it sink in my wonderful other half just said 'I love you and it'll be ok' he's actually amazing 😂 I think I just needed somewhere to tell someone as obviously it's so early I don't want to tell anyone really incase something happens.
He's already gone into protective mode making sure I eat etc as I'm bed bound in hospital and don't feel up to much.

I'm in shock but I'm really happy. We have an early scan in 4 weeks to make sure everything's in the right place...

So I guess I'm here to say hello I'm back 😂

Thankyou! I'm in shock! Can't wait for the scan x

Congratulations!

Hope you're feeling better soon :hugs:

I think that's probably the best surprise infection to find out about in a hospital

Haha yes! We were totally shocked. I just don't want it to drag! Can't wait for the early scan hopefully be able to see a heartbeat x

Thanks all! Very surprised but getting very excited. Going to be a long few months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->