Found some disturbing news today..

xsugarplumx

Reaction score
Okay, so I guess it isn't 'disturbing.' but I couldn't think at all because of it. My Mother in law told my husband and I she's expecting a baby around September. I don't know why I can't force myself to be happy for her.. I mean, the guy she's pregnant with, they have been dating less than a month (they were FWB before.), and she has 2 kids already including my hubby, and he has like at least 4 kids that I know about.. she also JUST got out of a realtionship with her ex husband, and is on the re bound.. I just don't understand.

I guess, I'm insanely jealous. My husband and I have been trying for 1+ years now, and within less than a month (first try I'm assuming.) She got pregnant.. I'm just hurt. Really hurt. Me and her are very close and I'm trying to be happy, but I just can't. I hate myself for it. How do I overcome this?

I can see how that's tough honey,

When your trying a year and someone falls pregnant, seemingly through being a bit careless it's annoying.

My advice is to keep a little distance until you've processed the news.

Sending you baby dust

I agree with yo_yo,

I really see how it can be tough, it's hard not be jealous of strangers, even harder when it's someone you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->