Four months later... sleep at last!

freckleonear

Crunchy mummy
Reaction score
Finally, Aaron slept for 8 hours! Up until this week, Aaron has been waking up every 2 hours (or sometimes even every hour!) to feed.

This week we moved his cot into his own room and started giving him solids in the afternoon.

The night before last he slept from 10pm to 4am, and last night he slept from 9pm to 5am! It was blissful! :happydance:

So hopefully he will continue to sleep better from now on. I'm thinking that if I wake him up to feed him at about 11pm, he might go through to 7am!

oh fantastic news hun!! always gr8 wen baby lets mummy have some good unbroken sleep!!!!

Oh how I envy you! I wish Noah would sleep more then 4 hours at a time! Sadly since he's a preemie, it will be sometime before I can give him food and he will sleep 8 hours!

I'm thinking that if I wake him up to feed him at about 11pm, he might go through to 7am!

i do this with my LO, i dont wake her though i just heat her bottle bring it upstairs lift her out of cot and gently rub teat over her lips till she opens her mouth and she's away, she usually takes 3-4oz for me and burps without waking its lush and she sleeps longer for me ;)..good luck if your giving it a go xxx

Glad to hear your geting a bit more sleep!
Im glad Kyles not like that, He always slept from 10pm through to 3-4 from when he was born. Now he sleeps from 8pm through till usually 6-7. I give him a dream feed at 10-11ish x

cool hun glad he is sleeping more for u hun.

congrats!!! sage has been waking more often for some reason... maybe a growth spurt! argh!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->