FP worse than TWW

fizzypop

Reaction score
Anyone else find the follicular phase more stressful that the tww?! Not knowing when you're going to ovulate and trying to get dh to bd often enough to time it right!! Argh!

Any advice on relieving the stress anyone?

I find it more frustrating then the TTW because apart from looking for signs of ovulation there isn't much to keep an eye out for and feels unproductive for some reason to me.
I hate it, I typically have a longish wait until I ovulate (normally day 19) so it feels like a long wait compared to the TTW.

Good luck with coping with the stress, I don't really have much advice on how to deal with the stress apart from standard try and distract yourself and keep busy. As for getting your OH to BD, plenty of romance and maybe some cheeky lingerie can always help.

I am ridiculously bored at the moment - just finished AF and have another two weeks to go until I ovulate! I'll start peeing on OPKs in a few days time but that is really only a precautionary thing. I know exactly how you feel!

Agreed! It's so tricky trying to figure it all out and ensure to b at the right time. Good luck ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->