Fr Bfp 13dpo

honey08

mum2two boys/2mc
Reaction score
i know ive posted it in ttc and shudnt of done really..sry:blush: but im SSOOOO excited to share this with u !!!

https://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dhh9k34z_100f46kztfv&invite=hkbxgxb

:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

PLEASE pray for a sticky bean 4 me ladies :hugs:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! you've been such a big support to everyone in getting theirs so it great to see you got yours too
yippee :)
x

Huge Congrats! see you in first tri:happydance:

Aww Honey.. that line is fantastic!!! I'm gunna say it again, I'm sooooo happy for you.. if anyone deserves it YOU do!! :hugs:

Thats fantastic news! Congratulations!

x

Congratulations! I am so happy for you! I was watching your temps and they were looking very promising! Congratulations again! Sending you some sticky :dust: :happydance: :hug:

i know i've already congratulated you 50million times over but i want to congratulate you again :happydance::happydance:

congrats honey, got my fingers and toes x'd for u xxxx

think super glue, duct tape, and staple gun to get the bean to stick!

Congrats Honey, I knew ya had it in you!

aaaawwwwwww thanks everyone...so tearful ! after all this im praying this bean will stick n i be posting pics in 9mth :):)

COngrats chick - so happy for ya!:happydance: xx

SWEEEEET Line!!! Awesome work, Congrats!

Yeah, I knew it was going to say yes. Your chart looked too good to not have Oed and not be pregnant

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:Congrats again and here's to a super duper sticky bean x x x x :hugs:

aawwwwww thamks ladies....wishing for a STICKY bean now tho !!! hope i be fine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->