Freaked out a bit last night...

joeybrooks

Ethan and Leo's mummy
Reaction score
Ok, so OH and I discussed last week and we agreed that I would stop my BCP. I was due to start my new pack last night and I started to panic.

It was alright in theory, but when it actually came to not taking it, I seriously panicked. I asked OH if he was sure about it as I really didnt want him to feel like he was being forced into it and he said he was. He said, like me, that he wants to use protection for a month or so, but that for me to get my body/cycles back to normal that I should come off it.

I am so excited!!!!!

I'm really pleased for you Joey. I was really nervous when I didn't take my next pill on Sunday night. For me it was ritual to take it everynight when I got to bed so it is still a bit wierd that I don't.

Thats great that you are both definitely on the same page.

Congrats! It can be intimidating to take that first step but it's a good sign that you don't take having a baby lightly, means you'll be a good mom!

It is way scary. I just went through this with my OH a couple of nights ago. I was so freaking excited but at the same time I'm terrified. It's a huge deal! Good luck!

i stopped last month and was FREAKING out about if my AF would show up or not :haha: luckily it did, I want to regulate a little first :winkwink: its a little scary/exciting thinking about it though! :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->