Freaked the F out!

Can someone please point this face out to me? LOL!

Wow, I'm surprised at those who couldn't see anything! This made me jump when I saw it! But then when a more rational explaination was made I could totally see it noramlly!... Good one for the album though :)

I think its like most optical illusions, some brains are wired to see it one way where as others see somthing completly differant

I don't see anything :( haha.
Also, where's the paranormal section?

oh my i first looked at it...it freaked me out...dnt see the curls at all...just the scary face!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/paranormal/
'Lounge Area' then click on 'groups and discussions' and it comes up with a list of things and it's there :)

I couldn't see the growling face until I made it bigger.

:rofl: I love that someone had to point it out to you :lol: sometimes you can only see, what you can see KWIM?

Hehehe.i could see it right away.and then pp pointed out it was his hair,i looked again,then felt like a Wally too.lol

Hehehe.i could see it right away.and then pp pointed out it was his hair,i looked again,then felt like a Wally too.lol

Me too! Saw the freaky face straight away then went back and had a second look when someone pointed out it was the hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->