Freaked the F out!

Elizax

Kirsty
Reaction score
Took a picture of my son earlier and this is what I got;

https://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/891539_351117008331357_627933600_o.jpg

Now, I had the camera aimed for about 2 seconds straight, it wasn't moved for there to be any blue and I also don't think it's the flash as you can clearly see two eyes and a mouth snarling :cry:
My sons mouth is completely closed on the picture, there are no dots on his face, the face is lower and the eyes are a different shape.

I'm only freaked out because it looks so evil, demonic even.
I'm not a supernatural fan but this took me by suprise.

What do you guys make of it? :shrug:

I think it paradolia. The eye and mouth I think are his curly hair. As for the white shadow unsure but possibly glare?

Yeah, my mams just pointed it out, haha.
What a wally :dohh:

I can see why it freaked you out, I'd of ran out the house screaming. Even before thinking about rational possibilities :haha:

I couldnt see anything either, just thought it was a bit of glare and his curly hair getting in the way! X

I dont see anything lol

Where his hair curls it looks like eyes and a mouth, how can you not see that lol!

I think it's my overactive imagination, we've all be convinced the house is haunted for years :haha:

I get that with my lo. I think it's because I've left the shutter on the camera too long and let too much light in. I highly doubt it's paranormal or whatever, just the camera being a twit :)

I couldn't see anything, I get really weird glares on photographs taken with my phone, I have the iPhone 4 and it is poorly designed with the flash so close to the lens so photos tend to come out similar to this with the flash on.

Haha first thing I saw was the spooky face. Then when someone pointed out it was his curls I felt like a d!ck lmao. X

I can see why it freaked you out :flower: I couldn't see anything either until I made it bigger.

Haha first thing I saw was the spooky face. Then when someone pointed out it was his curls I felt like a d!ck lmao. X

Same LMAO i was like omg creepy creepy i would prob run out of the house ahah!! :haha:

What ever one else said, its not paranormal and I seen plenty or paranormal pics in my time and analysed them.

What ever one else said, its not paranormal and I seen plenty or paranormal pics in my time and analysed them.

Like real ones? I love spooky stuff but it seriously freaks me out haha

Yes I had thousands once, lost on computer but I still have some interesting once . Last one caught where I live with a medium present. Long story. I wish someone would do a thread in paranormal section its dead there. LOl get it? :blush:

Like real ones? I love spooky stuff but it seriously freaks me out haha

Yes I had thousands once, lost on computer but I still have some interesting once . Last one caught where I live with a medium present. Long story. I wish someone would do a thread in paranormal section its dead there. LOl get it? :blush:

I didn't even know there was a paranormal section lol.

My mums got a really spooky picture, I soo wish I could post it! I literally had tears rolling down my face and was covered in goose bumps looking at it!

Yeah, I said on the first page my mam pointed out to me that it was his curls about 10 minutes after I posted :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->