Freakin out... DTD, no protection, 7 weeks postpartum?

Ugh what a worry for you :( I hope AF shows ASAP for you x

God, me too! According to the app on my phone, I should be starting on the 18th.

That is a scary long wait. Oh gosh Amsan. :( Hope AF comes soon.

I wish I would start my own, just to figure out my cycle again.

That is a scary long wait. Oh gosh Amsan. :( Hope AF comes soon.

I wish I would start my own, just to figure out my cycle again.

Me too, thank you lol.

I thought I was weird because I bled for maybe a week and a half PP, then started my period almost 4 weeks later. No cramps or bloating or anything, I just bled like I normally did with my periods. I thought you bled the entire 6 weeks PP lol

I started & stopped for exactly 6 weeks pp. It was very irritating. Went maybe 2-3 days without any bleeding at all, then it came in heaps. I kinda got scared about it. For all I know some of that was a period.

I started & stopped for exactly 6 weeks pp. It was very irritating. Went maybe 2-3 days without any bleeding at all, then it came in heaps. I kinda got scared about it. For all I know some of that was a period.

Ugh, I can't even imagine!!

When ds was at the hospital for the UTI, I asked my nurses from OB and they said it was all normal. For awhile I dreaded getting my period again, but now I'm sitting here tapping my fingers. :coffee:

Did you end up taking the pill or just waiting it out?

When ds was at the hospital for the UTI, I asked my nurses from OB and they said it was all normal. For awhile I dreaded getting my period again, but now I'm sitting here tapping my fingers. :coffee:

I got the pill last night.. It wasn't "Plan B" but it was the Next Choice or whatever I think it was called.

I got the pill last night.. It wasn't "Plan B" but it was the Next Choice or whatever I think it was called.

How long has it been now since DTD?

Update for me: I've never had this type of discharge, which is why I had to rely solely on my period tracker when ttc, and but I knew immediately what type it was! Ovulation discharge, which means AF should be roughly in 2 weeks for me as well. x :happydance:

Did you have any ovulation symptoms around the time you guys dtd?

We dtd Saturday and I took the pill last night...

And hell idk lol.

Not yet... Supposed to start today. :wacko:

Ugh, me too! I've been super bitchy and hungry lately, which usually happens when I'm starting.. BUT it also happened when I got pregnant soooo fingers crossed lol. FML.

I would test if you're nervous, xx

I got a strong positive the first day of my missed AF with Desi.

Fingers x'd for you Amsan!!

I'll have to wait until Friday when I get paid to get a test. Shitshitshitshit. SHIT.:cry:

I've heard it can be quite a fertile time my mum had my sisters close together like that. Goodluck!

I'm PRAYING I didn't wait too long to take Plan B.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->