Freaking out. Please help.

AlliW1013

Reaction score
So today I'm about 4 weeks and 5 days along. Today I wiped and I saw light brown bleeding but I wasn't cramping or anything, but there is some light lower back discomfort. I went through a miscarriage in November of 2015, and I'm freaking out because I'm scared of losing my baby. Is this normal or should I get my butt to a hospital asap?

Edit: now it's a little pink. FREAKING OUT WORSE NOW

I hope it's nothing !
It can be implantation still .. I had some pink around 12 DPO and I had already gotten my BFP!
Nothing since .
If it gets red and heavy it could mean miscarriage .. Hopefully it's just light implantation spotting though

Also I had spotting with my first son around 5 weeks along and it was all okay!

Relax & take it easy! I had spotting with my daughter up until I was 10 weeks. Could be totally normal!

Hoping its implantation and and nothing more xx

I had implantation bleeding though :\. I had it a week ago, and it could help to mention that my period was 2 days ago so I'm thinking it may be Breakthrough Bleeding, since my period is already 2 days late. The spotting also went down and I had about two cramps. They were both mild and not intense, and were basically like they were before the spotting came around so I believe it's just a normal thing.

Relax & take it easy! I had spotting with my daughter up until I was 10 weeks. Could be totally normal!

The spotting is light and isn't getting heavier. It's only brown now, so I'm not going to worry about it since I'm not cramping like crazy as I did when I miscarried the first time. The cramping is still on and off every hour or so, so I'm guessing it could be Breakthrough Bleeding since my period was due 2 days ago. Or maybe Hormonal Changes or something.

The spotting came back and is all light brown currently. Still no harsh cramps, but I'm still having slight back discomfort that's absolutely annoying to deal with. What gives me hope right now though is that it's so light that I don't even need to use a panty liner. It's extremely light but regardless I called the nurse and told her everything. She said that because of my previous miscarriage that I should go to the ER and get it checked. So in a little bit we will be making our way over there to get my baby checked and make sure the hormones are doing what they should. Wish me and my little one luck!

Good luck !

Thank you. So I go in today to see if my baby is doing okay, and well.....the wait was extremely long. We were in the waiting room for 3 hours before we finally got in. I went to the bathroom 4 times to check the bleeding, and it was gone for the time being. So the doctor came in and did a transabdominal ultrasound (I would have preferred Transvaginal since you can see more with that at this early. At least that's what I read), but the whole time he was making weird faces at the screen, tilting his head right and left with a rather perplexed look on his face, and jabbing the stick in my abdomen (like, really pressing it in. As if he was trying to see something more clearly). So I asked him if he saw anything, and he goes "I see something, but it's to early for me to tell exactly what it is and they don't do Transvaginals this early" (which is a lie because they did it for me when I miscarried at around 5 weeks). He even went in depth about the vagina being able to bleed for random reasons (the bleeding started after my fiance and I took the dog for a long walk) So I'm thinking that maybe he saw the baby and that this could possibly just be my body being an asshole about me finally exercising for once XD. But the biggest factor and hope I have is that I'm still having symptoms. During my last pregnancy, my symptoms started going away as soon as I started bleeding. With this one, the symptoms are getting worse. [TMI warning sorry ^^'] My nipples hurting was a recently surfaced symptom that started during when the spotting was taking place. I still feel pregnant, and don't have that feeling that the baby isn't there. I still feel like it's there and that this is just something normal. I'd appreciate some input though c:

Well so far, the spotting is barely visible and only comes around in the morning, and I still have tender and firm breasts as I did before the spotting came along along with the other symptoms (which is good, because during my miscarriage my symptoms immediately started to vanish as soon as I started bleeding everywhere). So I call the office of my OBGYN to make my follow up. The first woman who I get on the phone does the usual information drill, and then looks and goes "Let me transfer you to a nurse to get you in earlier than it says here". So I get transferred and talk to the nurse, who does the same information drill. She asks what's up and I told her about the spotting and everything. She asks if it's resolving itself and I tell her it's on and off and that I'm not cramping. After that, she tells me to take it easy and that she'll talk with my OB to see what she wants to do. The nurse didn't even think I was miscarrying, or she would make an appointment right then and there as they did last time. The doctor last night was even skeptical, to the point where he went in depth about how easy the vagina can bleed for the littlest things such as taking a long walk or having sex.

It sounds promising! I had a bleed with my first baby for no apparent reason!

Good luck x

It sounds promising! I had a bleed with my first baby for no apparent reason!

Good luck x

Are they even able to see anything with a Transabdominal at 5 weeks? I would think they'd be able to see at least something unusual if it was still there, especially since with a Transvaginal you can see the sac at 5 weeks. But is it even possible without doing an internal Ultra Sound? Because that's what's giving me hope that something is there and that this is all a normal thing.

I got a call back from my OBGYN's office. The nurse said that my OB wants to keep my original appt and to call if it gets any worse c: That gives me some hope that my baby is perfectly healthy. I'm still wondering if the doctor might have saw the sac last night :\.

So I went and did my second Beta today and get my results tomorrow. I'm starting to have anxiety about getting bad results. I'd appreciate any support or advice I can get right now......

I hope you're results are good ! Try to think positive <3

I hope you're results are good ! Try to think positive <3

I'm really trying. It's hard to not think the worst when the person drawing your blood goes "Be prepared. You may have to come back here." Kinda made it harder to calm down after that was said :\.

There are threads about bleeding every other day or so that you may find some comfort in reading if you do a search. That being said I bled for 5 days bright red and needed a pad and all is well at this point for me. I have bled with all my pregnancies. I've read up to 1/3 of women experience some sort of bleeding and have also read scary stats they say bleeding gives a 50/50 chance of miscarriage in early pregnancy. My RE said once the heartbeat is seen that it goes from 50% chance to 5% chance when bleeding has occurred early on. Fingers crossed your levels are good and hoping for a happy and healthy 9 months to you.

There are threads about bleeding every other day or so that you may find some comfort in reading if you do a search. That being said I bled for 5 days bright red and needed a pad and all is well at this point for me. I have bled with all my pregnancies. I've read up to 1/3 of women experience some sort of bleeding and have also read scary stats they say bleeding gives a 50/50 chance of miscarriage in early pregnancy. My RE said once the heartbeat is seen that it goes from 50% chance to 5% chance when bleeding has occurred early on. Fingers crossed your levels are good and hoping for a happy and healthy 9 months to you.

Thank you. I've been looking online about spotting and such, and it kind of made me feel better. Then I see people say "I spotted light and then miscarried" and my heart sinks. I'm naturally a worry wart and get anxiety about things extremely easily. And with the raging hormones, it's like hell on earth emotionally. I made it longer than I did with my last baby, which is fantastic and makes me feel a bit better. But it kills me to have to wait for my results. Puts me extremely on edge, and I'm already trying to prepare myself if the results show my levels dropping. People say going to the doctor is usually more comforting than waiting it out. But for me, it is the complete opposite right now. It made me feel worse than I did before I went.

Can I pop in and offer my opinion? My first pregnancy I never saw one spot of blood, ever. My second I tested a week early and got a clear bfp that got darker every day. We were away on vacation and I started cramping with terrible back pain for a day. I would wipe and see light pink spotting I freaked out! Convinced I was mc-ing since it never happened before yet betas were tripling and symptoms stayed strong only spotted on and off for about a week. baby grew no problem and is now almost 3. Now my current pregnancy ( third one) I spotted from 5-8 weeks and dr put me on progesterone. Never found the cause and baby is fine! I recently saw it again now at 26 weeks! Again ran around to Drs etc no cause for spotting except sometimes it happens. Don't worry Hun I spotted all kinds and baby is fine as was my last as well. It can be nothing at all and that early in the game it can be implantation still xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->