Freaking out. Please help.

Can I pop in and offer my opinion? My first pregnancy I never saw one spot of blood, ever. My second I tested a week early and got a clear bfp that got darker every day. We were away on vacation and I started cramping with terrible back pain for a day. I would wipe and see light pink spotting I freaked out! Convinced I was mc-ing since it never happened before yet betas were tripling and symptoms stayed strong only spotted on and off for about a week. baby grew no problem and is now almost 3. Now my current pregnancy ( third one) I spotted from 5-8 weeks and dr put me on progesterone. Never found the cause and baby is fine! I recently saw it again now at 26 weeks! Again ran around to Drs etc no cause for spotting except sometimes it happens. Don't worry Hun I spotted all kinds and baby is fine as was my last as well. It can be nothing at all and that early in the game it can be implantation still xx

I know. That's what I think it is, but right now it all depends on what the test results say. I guess most of my anxiety is reliving the pain of finding out my little one was gone :-(. Losing my first caused me to become depressed and I now am in counseling because of it. I don't want to go through that pain all over again. I've been spotting for 3-4 days now, so I don't know if it's implantation since it usually only lasts only 2-3. I went on a long walk the night before it started, so that could be why but I'm not to sure. I'll be sitting by the phone all morning tomorrow until I get that call. I hope it's good news.

Calm down! It's most likely totally fine. When I was about 5~6 weeks I had brown spotting for 3 days and then a little blood for 1 day, and I freaked out and went to my doctor. She did an ultrasound and checked my cervix and said everything was perfect with the baby. She said the spotting could just be due to some irritation to the cervix, and I was advised not to have sex for 2 weeks and come back if it got worse or I felt any severe pain. But the spotting has stopped now and I never got any severe pain. Apparently a little spotting is quite common. You should probably get a check up just to calm your own mind and be 100 percent sure, but honestly, I doubt there's anything for you to freak out over. You'll be fine.:flower:

Calm down! It's most likely totally fine. When I was about 5~6 weeks I had brown spotting for 3 days and then a little blood for 1 day, and I freaked out and went to my doctor. She did an ultrasound and checked my cervix and said everything was perfect with the baby. She said the spotting could just be due to some irritation to the cervix, and I was advised not to have sex for 2 weeks and come back if it got worse or I felt any severe pain. But the spotting has stopped now and I never got any severe pain. Apparently a little spotting is quite common. You should probably get a check up just to calm your own mind and be 100 percent sure, but honestly, I doubt there's anything for you to freak out over. You'll be fine.:flower:

I went and got Beta's to see if it's a normal thing or if I should be prepared for another loss, but I was probably more calm before I went rather than after :\. My OB doesn't think I'm miscarrying again because of how light it is, but my first loss started off light and progressed into full on bleeding the day after, so I wanted to check to be sure. Right now, the wait for my results is literally eating me alive right now. It's so nerve wracking ><.

So I decided to call my OB's office instead of waiting (I'm super impatient) and my first test was at over 4,000. The one I took yesterday was over 7,000 (I can't remember the exact numbers ^^')! My baby is okay c:. I'm so elated it's not even funny :happydance:

Edit:

Exact numbers were:

Feb 22: 4166.0

Feb 24th: 7170.0

I went and called again because I thought the nurse said November XD. Anyway my baby is happy in it's little home and growing nicely c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->