Freaking out!! Update pg6

Thanks so much ethereal, in my way there now.

How you getting on in second tri? X

It didn't go well, sac is empty and only measuring 4 weeks. They've booked me in for a fortnight today x

at 4 weeks all we saw was an empty sac! stay positive, for that stage it can be completely normal. we went back a week later and saw the yolk sac, then a couple of weeks after that we saw baby. :)

I should be 6 and a half weeks pretty much - I know exactly when I ovulated - so I think it's a forgone conclusion x

Oh hun, sending you the biggest hugs xxx

I wouldn't give up hope yet hun, I didn't see baby till 6+6. X

No I'm certain of my dates.

Bigbelly2 I ovulated earlier, on or around 29th. The sonography said she would not expect the sac to be measuring almost 3 weeks behind. I've to go back in a fortnight but if the sac is measuring that far behind, I'm not hopeful

Wishing you all the very best of luck with your little beans, hopefully see you again in a few months time xx

Don't be too set that your all out (although I know it's easier said than done) try and stay positive...

Let us know how you get on!!
Will be thinking of you
H xx

Like everyone else has said, you may just be off on your days. You are my positive friend!

So I had a second scan today (NHS this time) and the sac is measuring 5+4w so a week out rather than two.

I have to go back in a fortnight for a follow up scan to check for any progression and/or confirm if it's a blighted ovum or not.

Being in limbo sucks! X

Il cross my fingers for you!!
They haven't even measured the sac at my scan!
H xx

Mrsmac just wanted to say I'm thinking of you, I'm in limbo too after a bleed and it's so frustrating, just want to know :-/

Hugs x

Thinking of you and hoping for a positive outcome xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thinking of you sweetie xxx

Thank you ladies xxx
Laubull I'll keep my fingers crossed for you too!! Xx

Thanks Mrsmac, hoping I'll know by tomorrow evening :-/ x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members