Freaking out!! Update pg6

MrsMac it must be your scan soon? I hope everything is okay?

I have had some bleeding and am hoping to be referred for a scan today. It was red and scary to begin with but has just tailed off to light brown spotting. Fingers crossed it's all okay in there xxxx

It's tomorrow hun, thanks for thinking of me. Not feeling positive but just hoping I get answers either way.

Sorry you're having a tough time, will the doc not see you today? Xx

Good luck to you for tomorrow MrsMac, hope it all goes well for you.

I actually remember you from last time, so fingers and toes crossed for you :flower:

Thank you all very much. I just would like to know either way. These last two weeks have been torture. What's so rubbish is that I still feel pregnant. In fact, nausea kicked in late last week, I never had that with DS. It's so cruel 😢

I have been thinking about you, I really hope you get some good news!
H xx

Thank you all very much. I just would like to know either way. These last two weeks have been torture. What's so rubbish is that I still feel pregnant. In fact, nausea kicked in late last week, I never had that with DS. It's so cruel 😢

Good luck tomorrow <3 I hope everything is going well for you. If you still feel pregnant and new symptoms are starting to show up, that's a good sign! Also I just saw your siggy and I love the "mini mac is a boy". When I was really little my nickname was Minimac and in high school I had a group of friends call me Mac.

Good luck tomorrow really hoping u hear good news xxx

Good luck for today hun! I know what you mean about just knowing either way. Limbo is the hardest thing.

I got a scan yesterday and thankfully everything looked fine, bean was measuring correct for dates and heard the heartbeat so fingers crossed everything will be okay! Spotting seems to have cleared up. She said to expect a little more as she could see some pockets left over from implantation. So not looking forward to that! I will still panic anyway when I see blood!

I hope you get good news today. Will be thinking of you xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for all your positive thoughts. It's didn't go well really.

There's been growth since the last scan but no visible heartbeat and measuring 3 weeks behind what it should be.

Both the ultrasound techs agreed it's looks like it's not a viable pregnancy but because there's been growth since the last scan, I have to wait another week and be scanned again. It's absolutely ridiculous. We all KNOW that there's not a baby there but because of NHS guidelines I need to go through yet another week before they will do anything.

I just want it to be over. It's so upsetting xx

Oh MrsMac I'm so sorry that you didn't get good news. And i'm doubly sorry that you have to wait around even more now, it must be so hard. Nothing I can say really, just that I'm thinking of you and sending you massive hugs and praying for a miracle xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry it wasn't good news.. I have been through something like this before and it is ridiculous how they keep you waiting. Hope it's all sorted for u very soon. I went on to have a normal healthy pregnancy that is now nearly a 2 year old after my experience xx big hugs xx

So sorry it wasn't good news hun, thinking of you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"