Freaking out!! Update pg6

Mrsmac02

TTC #1
Reaction score
My boobs have been progressively less tender the last 3 days and today, absolutely nothing. I have such a horrible feeling I really can't shake it.

Sorry, I know there's nothing anyone (including me) can do, I just needed to say it :cry:

Ring the epu babe.. Tell them how you feel, theyll more than likely scan you, as having you worry sick isnt good for you or your baby... I went to my gp feeling the same and he very kindly arranged a scan for the following day, id lost all symptoms too and had a bad feeling, all was well tho.. The medical professionals are more empathetic than you think x

They said they wouldn't see me last time unless I'm bleeding heavily or in lots of pain, I'd feel like I was wasting their time.

I've booked a private can for Saturday. At home with my dad, feel a bit calmer having talked to him about things.

What will be will be I guess x

the exact same thing happened to me! my boobs were so tender and sore for the first 2 weeks of my pregnancy, and then they just stopped hurting suddenly. since then I've had a few food aversions and a little fatigue but that's it. I know all is okay, as I can hear the heartbeat on my home doppler now. please, try not to stress! I know it's easier said than done, but I'm sure baby is just fine. :) I never had any symptoms with my first pregnancy either, so I was sure I'd get them this time around but nope, still nothing! x

My symptoms disappeared for a few weeks, I booked a scan when they did because i was freaking out. Everything was fine. And the symptoms came back a few weeks later worse than ever. Good luck x

I don't know how far along you are but my symptoms also went at about 8 weeks for about a week then came back in full force! I'm sure everything is fine but I know what it's like and I worry too xxx

I'm 6w today. I've also been taking cb digital tests and not got past 2-3w so I think it's inevitable :(

With my first I had no symptoms but sore boobs for like 1 week around 4 weeks. He is 18 months now and absolutely fine xx

I'm 6w today. I've also been taking cb digital tests and not got past 2-3w so I think it's inevitable :(

Have u had any bloods done yet to know wht level u started on? I out a table up of the levels and it says u need to be 2001 or more to get to 3+ but then they may be out a bit too...

Just with no symptoms don't panic, iv got none really but I was like this with my first...were the same date wise, it's still early on hun try not to panic!
H xx

No not yet, I think if I phoned and asked it would be a while before i'd be able to get them done (GP is notoriously difficult to get an appointment with) so I'm not sure it's worth it yet.

I've got a private scan booked for Saturday so we'll see what that brings x

No not yet, I think if I phoned and asked it would be a while before i'd be able to get them done (GP is notoriously difficult to get an appointment with) so I'm not sure it's worth it yet.

I've got a private scan booked for Saturday so we'll see what that brings x

Oh no! I need you to stay positive! Remember, you were the one telling me to stay positive, you have to stay positive with me! Everything will be fine. Last week my boob tenderness went away almost completely and now it is back and holy cow they are sore (and even with the soreness I am still super worried) but come one POSITIVE THOUGHTS!

im nearly 12 weeks and boobs back to normal i have days i dont feel pregnant at all id panic with out my Doppler also didnt really feel pregnant till 7ish weeks to start with good luck for Saturday

Please for your own sanity do not put so much stock in the cb digis. I had blood work and my hcg level was over 13,000 and it still didnt register 3+ weeks when it totally should have. I also have read several posts from other websites where women never see their week estimater increase and yet had healthy babies. I am 8 wks 6 days with #2 and the same thing has happened with my boobs...sore until a few days ago now nothing, But I had my first scan on Monday and saw lo heartbeat at 174 bpm and doctor said that was very good. So hang in there hun! Dont freak out yet!:hugs:

Good luck tomorrow. At 6+1 the scan could still be inconclusive especially if youre a few days out so bear that in mind x

Thanks for the reassurance ladies, Im trying to be positive - no bleeding at this point so there's a chance.

I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow. And no more cb digital tests will be taken this pregnancy!! X

Good luck with your scan tomorrow hun, FX'd for you xxx

Thanks for the reassurance ladies, Im trying to be positive - no bleeding at this point so there's a chance.

I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow. And no more cb digital tests will be taken this pregnancy!! X

What time is it tomorrow?!
Good luck, I have positive vibes about it! Just remember if there's no hb itl b there soon enough... Were the same date mine wasn't there wed.. Fingers crossed for next week!

Let us no as soon as you do
H xx

Thank you :hugs:

It's at 10.30. Last time we saw DS1's hb on the same gestation (6w2d) but I'm preparing myself that that might not be the case tomorrow! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->