Freaking out update :(

TTC 84

Reaction score
I just went to the toilet and when I wiped there was a dark streak of blood in my cm :( I don't have any unusual pains or anything but I'm panicking . I'm booked for u/s Thursday its going to be a long 2 days :shrug:

Went to dr he got me a scan , no heartbeat detected , bubs stopped developing at 8wks 5days so now just waiting to see if anything happens tonight and head into hospital for a d&c :( devastated but hey what can you do , dr said there was a significant clot which may or may not have caused it but we will never know . :cry:

Oh dear. At least it's brown! it seems quite common. Fingers crossed for you, but I'm sure everything will be fine x

I've been spotting for days, so I know how easy it is to panic! Try to stay calm. A streak of brown blood when you wipe could be any number of harmless things, and two days may seem like an eternity, but it'll pass before you know it. :)

Awww hunny I'm so sorry to hear that, sending you loads of hugs if you need to talk we are here, xx

No! I am so sorry to hear this. I'm crushed & devastated for you. Definitely here if you need to chat. Sending my thoughts your way xxxxx

I am so, so sorry. I hope that you are surrounded with support right now. If not, we are all here for you. Big hugs from qld. Xx

I am so sorry, cant imagine how you are feeling!!

I'm so very sorry for you loss hun big hugs. Thinking of you x

I can't imagine how you must be feeling. If there is anything we can do to help or support, let us know. *hugs*

Thanks ladies you are all amazing , so nice to have all your support . Xo

oh my goodness hun, I am so very sorry to have read this
this is truly devastating news

I'm very sorry to hear about your update, but don't let it get you down! You'll have another rainbow baby soon enough, hun. I have a good feeling! Xo

Thinking of you dear. Praying God sends peace into your heart... We are all here!
:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->