Freaking out update :(

Wow, I am so sorry that you had to wait so long and didn't even get any resolution out of it. I really hope they take you soon tomorrow. I was scheduled for a D&C but ended up passing everything night before. None of it was pleasant but knowing that the physical part was over really helped me start my emotional healing. :hugs:

I was so disappointed to wait all day for nothing , I was half hoping that nature would take its course over night but nope , so back I go they did say I would be priority today so fingers x thanks for all the thoughts it really does help xx

Your so strong. I'd be losing my mind. Hugs xo

I'm really not I've had a few meltdowns , they just gave me misoprostal to start things off which I wasn't prepared for at all :( but things are definately happening today no more waiting . Xx

thankyou to all you lovely ladies for the support , d&c is now done and I'm home . Had a lovely nurse/gunk/midwife come see me afterwards that told me there's absolutely no reason to wait for first cycle to start ttc again , she said after d&c you are usually extremely fertile so go for it :) feeling much better now and can move forward . I Wish you all the best and hope to be back in first Tri soon . Xx

I'm happy that you had some good after care. Was thinking of you today!!
Hopefully I will see you back here soon. I know 2 friends who all conceived right after their d&c. Good luck xxxx

I have a good feeling you'll be back very soon :flower:

Come back soon love! Get some rest. So glad that you can move forward! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"