Freaking out update :(

So sorry for your loss! Praying you get your rainbow very soon! Hugs

I'm so so sorry for your loss hun :( :hugs:

So so sorry :( I lost my last pregnancy at 9 weeks. It's such a terrible thing to have to go through. Sending lots and lots of :hugs::hugs: your way! And I know if doesn't feel like it now, but you'll start feeling better and trying for another rainbow baby is that much more special.
Good luck with everything, hun.

I'm so sorry for your loss xxx

Thanks everyone xx it's been a hard 24 hours just wondering what went wrong , could I have prevented it . I went in for d&c today seen the dr but have to go back in tomorrow for actual procedure . The dr was an absolute dick , first asked how many live babies I've had , I said 4 , he said was this planned , I said yes he goes well how many kids do u want ? Then he asked if this would be my first d&c I said I had one but a long time ago , he laughed and said well I can just give you the suction you could do it yourself wtf ??? I know I'm a little sensitive right now but who says that .
I'm dreading tomorrow the day I would have been announcing my pregnancy , I'll be leaving the hospital not pregnant instead :( I wish all you ladies the best and hope to be back soon xx

Oh god, what a total douche. So sorry for that!

I have been thinking about you heaps today and hoping that you have been ok. Will you be hanging around the TWW boards? Xx

Oh god, what a total douche. So sorry for that!

I have been thinking about you heaps today and hoping that you have been ok. Will you be hanging around the TWW boards? Xx

Thankyou buffy :) yep I'll be around we've decided to try again straight away xx

I'll definitely be popping in there to see how you're going! Have they told you that you'll need to wait at all?

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow x

Nope , dr said no reason to wait if all goes straight forward tomorrow . Will def keep in touch see how you and bubs are going too xx

What. The. Hell??!?

My god. Some people's bedside manner is just terrible!!! I would probably lodge a complaint (and I'm not someone who does that sort of thing... Ever). Maybe wait until after the procedure is over though.
I'm sorry you have been stuck with an incompetent asshole.
Thinking of you, sending lots of positive vibes your way xxx

Omg I'm so sorry to hear this! I had to scroll back to see if it was actually you we were just comparing our same dates! Lord I do not know why the hell these things happen. And yea I would be on the 6pm news if a doctor spoke to me like that at such a sensitive and heartbreaking time. What an asshole! I'm thinking of you, I know you have a great attitude and all will be well. I've heard women are super fertile after a mc so I hope I will see u shortly back here with your rainbow. Feel free to keep in touch if u ever need a chat. Xxx

So I sat at hospital 7 hours today waiting for d&c only to be told go home and come back tomorrow :( I just want it over with already .

That's awful hun the behaviour of the doctor for one but I can't believe they sent you home did they give a reason?

Please feel free to find my thread in the ttcal section there are lots of us ladies in there now who have suffered a loss and you would be most welcome. I know how hard it is :( my second loss was similar to yours and I opted for the d+c.

Will be thinking of you hun x

All they said was that they couldn't fit me in due to changes in the list . Thanks I will def pop Over for a chat . Xx

That's awful I understand they get emergencies in and such but when you are going through something so heartbreaking they shouldn't do this to you. Have they re-booked you in?

Hope to see you over there hun x

Wow I'm so sorry they are making this so much harder for you :(

Ttc 84...I don't even know what to say. Sigh. Big hugs darling. Xx

That is so unfair :(
Hopefully they definitely see you today xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel