freaking out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lizmageeful

ive always been super regular in terms of my time of month, so when my period didnt come yesterday (28 days after the start of my last one, im usually like clock work), i decided to test, just to make sure it was my body getting back in the swing of things... but this happened. kinda freaking out right now. figured out that I probably ovulated right around when OH left for Basic, and you know, we were kinda... busy during that time quite a bit... I mean its SOOOO soon after Sawyer.
But looks like im coming back to you lovely ladies?

Attachments

• SDC10397.jpg
    SDC10397.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 170
Omg liz.. i think the same thing is happening to me i need to test. Congrats! So happy for you :)

Haha congrats girly! They're gonna be very close together haha! Are you happy?

I mean, Im nervous. they are EXTREMELY close together. If my math is right this LO will be due in early march while Sawyer was a late march birthday. So they are going to be almost exactly a year apart. I really was just testing to put my mind at ease and, well, turns out it was probably a good thing. I got to write a very long letter to OH though and printed out that picture and stuck it in... Im not nervous about how hes gonna react, more just about actually going through another pregnancy this soon after.

In other news, a whole lot of unlady-like words have been flying out of my mouth all day in regards to this, even though I know its a blessing.

Omg congratulations :D your gonna have the age gap that I've always wanted but can't afford :L

not busting bubbles but you need a doctor to confirm as it can take a good 10 weeks for you hcg to come down after being pregnant....

i hope whatever the outcome its a good one :)

It's likely you are pregnant hun - you say you had a period before.
It can take up to 10 weeks, but for most of us its a lot less.

Yeah im definitely going to go to a doctor to confirm, but still... looking fairly likely.

Also, @MummyMana, dont worry, I probably wont be able to afford it either. Were going to be scraping by.

I'm sure you'll find a way :) we can't really afford the one at the moment but we're managing :) I couldn't justify ttc though on the budget we have :L

I think i may be pregs again too. If i was my lo would be born before Noahs 1st birthday. Uh oh. Lol.
I'm happy for you though, what do you want Sawyer to have? A sister or a brother? :)

:hugs:
I was shocked enough with an 11 month old! It must be so scary! I know people with LO's a year apart, some single mums, so it's not impossible! I hope your OH can write back soon and reacts well! :flow:

P.s. From the other posts was it definitely a period you had? I had on/off PP bleeding for 10 weeks, obviously you know you body but it's just a thought :flower:

Im fairly sure it was a period. I kind of want her to have a brother because we thought she was a boy to begin with! I want my boy! :p

Would you give him the name Sawyer was gonna have when she was supposed to be a boy?

Ive thought about it. If he is a he and he is a Dash, he will be Dash. Idk. TBH, havent really thought about it that much yet. Still in shock.

Wow! Congratulations! I am all for having children close it age. You are truly blessed, though I'm sure it's very nerve wracking at the moment.

I went to my OBGYN yesterday to get checked out to officially confirm my pregnancy and apparently my hCg levels were really high. Im super nervous cause i know that can be a sign of twins and i know i probably really cant afford twins... Im going in next thursday for an ultrasound to see if they see two babies. :/ I know its a blessing and stuff, but that doesnt mean im not freaking the heck out about finances...

I'm sure you'll find a way to cope if it is twins :)

My sister had a daughter, then got pregnant one month pp with twin boys! I know it was hard for her but she is so strong. Shes 19 and her and her OH have their own home and she's a stay- at- home mom. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"