freaking out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh honey! twins would be amazing. you need to try to find a full time job asap with insurance. most full time jobs, besides the minimum wage paying ones, have insurance. u can get one in an office like as a receptionist or something and also, you could apply to medicare! i got medicaid for insurance reasons but medicare will send u monthly checks not only for doctors appointments but for food and rent as well.

congrats! and maybe twins on top of all? wow girl! no wonder you're in shock!! but it's such a terrific news! congrats indeed!

oh honey! twins would be amazing. you need to try to find a full time job asap with insurance. most full time jobs, besides the minimum wage paying ones, have insurance. u can get one in an office like as a receptionist or something and also, you could apply to medicare! i got medicaid for insurance reasons but medicare will send u monthly checks not only for doctors appointments but for food and rent as well.

Yeah i currently am working part time and OH is at basic (we get family insurance cause were married because of his army status) , but im looking for a full time job currently.

Don't worry, lots of people have crazy high levels and only one baby cooking :)

I would put off on looking for a full time job, as once your DH is done with training, you will be posing to, more then likely a different state or country. Tricare will cover your medical expenses in full once he's done with training (I believe). Buttttt, congrats again sweety! :)

I would put off on looking for a full time job, as once your DH is done with training, you will be posing to, more then likely a different state or country. Tricare will cover your medical expenses in full once he's done with training (I believe). Buttttt, congrats again sweety! :)

She is right. TRICARE will take care of it all. if he is active duty

I just saw this! WOW congrats hun, what a lovely age gap youll be having :)

Oh wow congrats!! Such a nice age gap!
Hope everything went well :flower:

babies 2+3.:baby::baby:

i kinda knew it was coming, still in a state of complete shock.:wacko:

Attachments

• 2+3.jpg
    2+3.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 78
I think u will love the age gap too my girls are 13 months and 3 days apart and I love every minute of it.

Oh wow! Congratulations!

Things are probably very scary right now, but I'm sure everything will work out for you. :flower:

I'm so happy for you! Things are going to get easier with time though!
Congrats again on twins!

Oh wow, congrats on twins! Come join us in the Multiple's section! They've helped me loads after I found out about our two! Do you think your husband's gotten your letter yet?

he has and ive gotten a response, but i didnt mention twins and didnt want to until i knew for sure. letter was put in the mail today.

:hugs: I hope you're doing ok. Me and OH were in complete shock after we found out (I had to go to the ER because I was so sick and they did an U/S since I hadn't had one and found two babies) After the shock was panic, taking care of three kids, paying for them (OH lost his job right after we found out about the pregnancy) and just everything, but it does get better! The shock and panic wore off (well...kind of :haha:) and now we're over the moon!

Im extremely nervous and extremely happy all at the same time! like, i know im blessed to have them, but im still nervous as allllll heck. I can barely handle one!

Also, i just sobbed for 20 minutes about how they dont make the ticker i like for babies in twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"