freaking out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea...the tickers are definitely not as versatile as one baby :haha:

Omg congratulations! :D it was obviously meant to be :)

Oh wow! Congratulations! I recently had a pregnancy scare and as I walked in the clinic I thought "God please let me be pregnant with twins!" Haha. They both have heart beats and they're both developing though right? That's all that matters. :) just keep your head up! Focus on the good. Like pretty soon you'll have two little additions to your family! Sounds like a dream although right now I bet it feels like a nightmare. Just take things easy amd enjoy, not everyone has such a beautiful opportunity to have twins! Congrats again. :)

I know ur probably really scared. But I had said my girls are 13 months and 3 days apart. My second may have not been twins but just seeing my two girls interact with each other is amazing and makes my day. Even on the hardest days. It will b hard and it will be hard being pregnant with a baby/toddler but in no time u will get into ur groove. I actually love this age gap so much that I'm going to do it again lol. When we have our next one in four years we will b having them close again.

https://twinpossible.com/finding-the-right-doctor-when-pregnant-with-twins-higher-order-multiples

?????????????? ^ check out the link.
uncanny

Mmm... That's more than uncanny! That's exactly the same picture :/

Hmmmm :-/

Do you have an ultrasound photo with your name? Or atleast that shows the date?

*le gasp* the plot thickens.

Or this is the longest pregnancy and slowest progressing I've ever seen.

Why would someone make up that they are pregnant? So was the plan to then make up a miscarriage??? That is sick and so disrespectful to those with actual angel babies :(

Or use fake photos of twins? Maybe only one would die?!

Or maybe she'd just fall off of bnb when they were due or something.

This is MIGHTY ironic too https://optimistic-realism.blogspot.com/2010/05/pregnancy-tests.html

so basically, Its all def a lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back